kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Thx for answering my qns!πŸ˜† Hope u had fun!!πŸ˜›

😳komal
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mona, how dare u not tell me u r BOTW????? Am feeling v disappointed in you - u used to tell ur dadi everything. 😭

But nvm am here now!!!!! 😈 Let the torture commence!!!!

1) How did u feel when u heard u were MOTW here??
2) What is the best thing about being MOTW?
3) How many times have u been MOTW now??? (i lost count lol)
4) Who gives you the hardest qns?
5) What was the best qns u ever were asked?

6) What was the last thought that came into your head?
7) When did you last go shopping n what did u buy?
8) What was the last dream you had?
9)What was the last thing u typed at msn?
10) Who do you talk to most on msn?

11) What is your fav siggy u have ever had?
12) fav avi?
13) Fav pic of Edward/Rob?
14) Fav Ed-Bella pic?
15) Fav ever Apu scene from any show?
16) Describe Apu's performance in Kaajjal in 3 words
17) Describe Apu's performance in RKB in 3 words
18) What is your fav line from Twilight?
19) What is your fav Twilight scene?
20) List the Twilight books in order fav-least fav

Ok now for some fun πŸ˜‰

21) Describe Komal in 3 words
22) Describe me in 3 words
23) Describe each of my siggys n my avi in 3 words
24) What does my name mean?
25) What does your name mean?

n finally....................................................

26) When r u gonna let me show u one of my mixes???? πŸ˜†

That's all for now jaan
Have fun answering them!!!!

Anu
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Set 2, 3 ,4 & 5 of 5😈

21.   Were you a teacher's pet? No. But I was nominated as a class-chairperson every year by them πŸ€’πŸ˜†

22.   Which teacher did you have a crush on (all of us do ;)) Eww! None πŸ˜†

23.   What was your first day at school like? Primary school was embarrasing. I was crying badly and didn't let go of my dad nor his hand. My face was red for the whole day waiting for the day to end.

24.   Did you enjoy school? Yes, very much. I miss my sch days badly, tho its been only 3 months since it ended πŸ˜†πŸ˜­

25.   Are you brainy? No, I wish I was

26.   What were your friends like at school? They were some hilarious bunch of people I found πŸ˜† I really miss them 😳

27.   Do you think these questions are too personal? No, its fine 😊

28.   What is your town like? Nosiy, always on the go, bright and sophisticated.

29.   What are the best points about your city? Its full of open-minded ppl and everything is very systematic.

30.   ..And the bad? Dominated by Chinese πŸ˜†

31.   Where would you relocate to if you had to choose and why? UK, its my dreamplace since young

32.   What are the people in your town like? I just moved to a new area a yr ago and havent interact with the ppl here much. But they are friendly and this time, I have got some pretty good neighbours πŸ˜†

33.   What are the main attractions in your town? The name says it all πŸ˜› Ask Anu, she will give you a huge list πŸ˜† Its the shopping and mostly the food that brings the name of Singapore. Sentosa is a resort that everyone has to see before you die πŸ˜† The SG flyer is the ride that you have to take coz its the world's largest flyer. It beat your UK's London Eye πŸ˜†

34.   What is social life like in your city? I'm a student and students here are very well treated especially by the working ppl.

35.   What is your home like? Its comfortable and the best place for me to be at is at my own room. Its big enough for me and has a perfect view of the park and greeny from my window. Its extremely convienent for me as its very near the train station and shopping area.

36.   Is it in a good area? Yes, just said it πŸ˜† Perfectly safe

37.   How many rooms does it have? 11 rooms

38.   Who has the biggest room? My parents.

39.   What do you have in your room? My huge study table which is free of any secondary sch textbooks (I just threw them away on FriπŸ˜†) My laptop, printer/scanner, modem and the landline. My single bed with the giant mattress with a lava lamp beside it. An annoying fake battery operated parrot which copys all the things playing in its annoying nasal voice! I got a mini Himesh here πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† My cupboard full of clothes and another cupboard which is also empty from books. Its full of accessories.

40.   How big is your TV? I think its 42 inch πŸ₯±

41.   What kind of food does your family keep in the fridge? Almost everything as long as its veg. Im the only non-veg here

42.   Which food(s) in your fridge is going to expire this week? I think its my HL Chocolate milk πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

43.   What is the temperature of your freezer? I don't know. Obviously its below -1C

44.   Do you have ice cream? Yes!  

45.   If so, which ones? Chocolate Sundae! Thank god that I have some! Its Chinese New Year and the shops will be closed all day for 3 days straight! 😑

46.   Can you cook? No.

47.   What would you cook if the Shekar and Raunak came to your house? I would order, won't cook πŸ˜†

48.   What is your favourite dish? Mutter Paneer πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

49.   Do you eat with one hand or two? One hand

50.   Are you a clean eater or a messy one? Clean

51.   Do you drop food whilst you eat (I do)? No, I try not to.

52.   Do you help clean the dishes? I always clean the dishes. Mum cooks, I clean πŸ˜›

53.   What do you do in your spare besides IF? Right now, Im having holidays so nothing better to do πŸ˜† By next month, I will be starting college

54.   Which books are you reading besides twilight? Business Studies books πŸ˜†

55.   Who is your current crush (don't need a lot of brain cells to work that one out :P) ROBERT PATTINSON! 😳

56.   How romantic are you on a scale of 5, (5 being very romantic) I would give myself a 3

57.   If someone proposed to you, how would you react? I will go bonkers for a while. And maybe leave it to nature.

58.   What does your family think about boyfriends/girlfriends? My dad doesnt like this kind of topics, while on the other hand, mom is open abt it. She is cool with and doesn't mind.

59.   If you found someone who really loved you, but you didn't then what would you do? I would try to go out with him till I see that my feelings for him are the same or not. I wont say No to the person immediately, I hate hurting others

60.   Am I scoring better on the personal questions now?? Yea, you are πŸ˜†

61.   Do you think any person can ever be ready for love, something we see in movies happen so easily? No, movies always make it look so easy. Real life is nothing like that.

62.   What would you say has shaped your characteristics: experience, parents, or friends? Experience maybe.

63.   Tell us what you are like as a

i)                    Person - Boring πŸ˜† But surprisingly, I don't know why ppl find me funny πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

ii)                   Friend - Totally a complete wacko. I would talk and talk and talk then. But I am good listener and advicer as well πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

iii)                 Daughter - Responsible

64.   What kind of clothes do you like? Simple and whichever are comfortable. Like jeans, t-shirts, skirts, dresses and baggy pants.

65.   What are your favourite colours? Purple

66.   Do you try to match your clothes? Sometimes

67.   How often do you ask others what to wear? Nope

68.   Do you follow fashion trends? Sometimes, if i like then

69.   Do you buy expensive clothes or clothes that you like regardless of price? I buy whatever I like

70.   Do expensive clothes make you look better? No, simple clothes are better sometimes too

71.   Do you think having a good overall look is important or the person in the shell, or both? Both

72.   What are you like taking into considering the question above? I think Both.

73.   What type of music do you listen to? Almost everything except Metal 🀒

74.   How often do you listen to bollywood? I always do

75.   Would you call yourself a bollywood only fan? No

76.   Which songs have you heard most recently? Maahi is the song I love right now. Its soo good

77.   Which films have you watched most recently? Raaz, The Msytery Continues

78.   What type of films do you like? Comedy, Horror, Romance, Thrillers.

79.   Which actors do you like? RPattz :P Aamir Khan

80.   Which actors do you think are better and why: Both. To survive in the flim industry and to have a good name to the ppl who watch you, you need to have both. Some just one have and yet survive in the industry but are somehow infamous πŸ˜› Those who have both, are successful

'  Good looking ones.

'  Ones who work hard

81.   Which actresses do you like? Preity Zinta and Rekha

82.   Which actress would you like to see marry Salman? He's better off alone πŸ˜†

83.   Do you watch celebrity hosted game shows? Yes

84.   If so, which ones have you watched? KBC; Season 1,2,3, Dus Ka Dum, KAPPSTH

85.   Which reality TV shows have you watched? II, Saregamapa, Nach Baliye

86.   Which ones are you watching at the moment, or would like to watch? Im watching II and Nach Baliye. But I am sick of reality shows at the moment

87.   Do you like Singing reality shows and what is your opinion on them? Used to but now, its all a big joke. Especially a show like II. Its a terrible joke. I hate the winners of season 2 and mostly 3. I believe the janta isnt picking the very very deserving good candidate properly and the judges are the worse. They create dramas everyday.

88.   Which TV shows have you watched and are watching now? Watched - last few episodes of JJKN, Kaajjal. Watching - CID, II, Zee's Choti Bahu, Saat Phere - getting tired of it πŸ˜†

89.   Which do you think has been the best on Indian TV and why? Frankly speaking, I used to like Kaajjal a lot once but the ending really ticked me off  And Indian TV in my eyes, has nv been very good. Sorry

90.   Which TV actor do you like the most? Used to be Apurva πŸ˜† I still adore Hussein πŸ˜›

91.   Which TV actress do you like the most? Surveen 😳

92.   Which couple on Indian TV do you think are hot and happening? Hussein and Tina

93.   How often do you watch k-shows? NEVER! πŸ˜†

94.   Do you like Ekta's shows? Oh pls No! πŸ˜†

95.   Do you watch International soaps, and if so which ones? Yes, I watch mostly the disney shows that are on πŸ˜† and the teen nick shows. Besides that, I do watch CSI, American Idol, Ghost Whisperer, Gossip Girl, Reaper, used to love Prison Break

96.   Which soaps do you think are better: Indian Soaps or English Soaps - and why? What is one thing you always hear while watching Indian soaps? Sentimental background music and the camera zooming and flashing. Its very annoying and I don't like how they present it at times. Some of the actors in the shows dont act properly. They make stuff up and storylines are usually very weak. English soaps are way better as its edited in a better manner and def. has no over-the-top scenes with actresses who do heavy make up. Storylines are real and extremely good.

97.   Which channel do you watch the most? AXN, Hallmark, MTV, Star World, Nick, Disney and Ch 5 (Local)

98.   What is the time? 1.53AM

99.   How long did it take to answer these questions? Opps.. Didn't see the time I started πŸ˜† But it must have been over than 1 hr

100.    Do you want more questions from me? If you wish to give me πŸ˜› 

Bonus Questions:

Comment whether you believe on these or not and say why:

- The earth is flat.   I believe what I see πŸ˜† The earth is round , so yea, its round πŸ˜†
- The universe started with a Big Bang     Yes
- The leaning tower of pisa will fall.       Nah, its stable and my dad has already seen it. So I am going by his words πŸ˜†
- The USA has kept bodies of aliens in top hidden locations     I too believe that πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
- Climate change is causing temperature rise.     Yes, it is
- George Bush has been the best president so far.       Oh pls, I think not. Obama will be the best πŸ˜›

Please express your opinion on these with reasons

Okay since you have a lot of Questions I will allow members to grill Mona till the end of today (0.00 GMTime). You will have tomorrow to awnser all the questions in time to start the next BOTW.πŸ˜ƒ

Have fun!πŸ˜‰

And finally it's done. I thought this was nv ending πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Edited by mona18 - 15 years ago
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmo20

Mona, how dare u not tell me u r BOTW????? Am feeling v disappointed in you - u used to tell ur dadi everything. 😭

But nvm am here now!!!!! 😈 Let the torture commence!!!!   Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! When will the horror end???????😑

1) How did u feel when u heard u were MOTW here?? Surprised πŸ˜†
2) What is the best thing about being MOTW? Getting to wear the MOTW sig πŸ˜†
3) How many times have u been MOTW now??? (i lost count lol) ermm.. this is my 4th I guess πŸ˜†
4) Who gives you the hardest qns? Ananya, Komal and Jyoti.
5) What was the best qns u ever were asked? All those related to Twilight πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

6) What was the last thought that came into your head? This is my 5th set of qns I am answering non-stop and when will it end???????????????????????????????πŸ˜†
7) When did you last go shopping n what did u buy? Yday! I bought meds for my cough πŸ˜†
8) What was the last dream you had? I don't remember
9)What was the last thing u typed at msn? Bye to you πŸ˜†
10) Who do you talk to most on msn? Komal masi

11) What is your fav siggy u have ever had? Aww! I can't pick 😳 
12) fav avi? The one I am using it right now 🀣 Its pretty HOT nah πŸ˜‰
13) Fav pic of Edward/Rob? Its Edward pic where he lost in thoughts.. Let me just show you πŸ˜† Click on the link :P
http://i40.tinypic.com/2pslgzb.jpg
14) Fav Ed-Bella pic? Their prom pic
15) Fav ever Apu scene from any show? Kaajjal, the madh-house scene 😳
16) Describe Apu's performance in Kaajjal in 3 words Dashing, Outstanding, Amazing
17) Describe Apu's performance in RKB in 3 words I won't comment. Didn't watch most of the episodes
18) What is your fav line from Twilight? Do I Dazzle you? ☺️ - Edward Cullen
19) What is your fav Twilight scene? Im saying this for the nth time πŸ˜† When Edward sparkles like diamonds
20) List the Twilight books in order fav-least fav Twilight, Breaking Dawn, Eclipse, New Moon

Ok now for some fun πŸ˜‰

21) Describe Komal in 3 words Paagli Dreamer and Adorable
22) Describe me in 3 words You dadi jee? Creative Crazy DyC fan and OSD πŸ˜†
23) Describe each of my siggys n my avi in 3 words Cute, sweet and adorable 😳 Dul looks so pretty
24) What does my name mean? I am sorry but I am not a scottish πŸ˜”πŸ˜†
25) What does your name mean? Everyone knows  The painting πŸ˜†

n finally....................................................

26) When r u gonna let me show u one of my mixes???? πŸ˜† When will you give me the link? πŸ˜†

That's all for now jaan
Have fun answering them!!!!

Anu

Wow.. I like to say something here! I am seriously tired after answering not 1, not 2, not 3 , not 4 but 5 sets of qns non-stop!!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜† From 10pm now its almost 2.15am πŸ˜†πŸ˜† After so much of torture, this vampire needs to sleepπŸ₯±πŸ˜† 

PS Mitz, I still have 10 fingers straight πŸ˜›
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mona18

Wow.. I like to say something here! I am seriously tired after answering not 1, not 2, not 3 , not 4 but 5 sets of qns non-stop!!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜† From 10pm now its almost 2.15am πŸ˜†πŸ˜† After so much of torture, this vampire needs to sleepπŸ₯±πŸ˜† 

PS Mitz, I still have 10 fingers straight πŸ˜›

Thanks for answering Mona!!!!! N wowww girl u really are a wonderwoman answering all those qns in so short a time. I give u a standing ovation. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘