{{ Beti of the week: I hope you enjoyed it! }}

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

On a serious note, I would like to say something. I know there are a lot of members in this section, and most of you are friends...

...well for your friendship's sake please toture your friends in the beti of the week threads as this will be your once and only chance to reveal all the gossip secrets they have been hiding.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† My questions are box standard questions ๐Ÿค“ and are boring๐Ÿฅฑ but you members know the ins and outs of the MOTW member so you can ask more spicy questions!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Okay so do you really believe Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin..........?

https://allaboutasia.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/blf.jpg

...even the boys...

https://beta.abs-cbn.com/Portals/1/tv%20programs/vhong070108.jpg

Well one thing is sure Jassi Jaisi Mona toh nahin!! And I am not on about Mona who is playing Raunak. I am on about...

__
_
_
_

"mona18"

Yes she is out Beti of the week. Mona please use our Beti of the week sigs and I hope you are grilled so much that you are left with some of the side-effects described below!๐Ÿ˜†

I am begging you....please, pleaseee, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE use the MOTW sigs.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† The sig makers work so hard and they aren't being used.

Sig courtesy- Tumhari_Khushi & IBSerenity

Just look how lovely they are...and remember the sigs have Apurva in them!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

There is a little devil in all of us sometimes and this is why MOTW is the best place to do some hard core grilling...
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

To start off, here is a mini set of questions....then I will come back in sets of 5, 20 questions each, making sure you are fully grilled.๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Nick names: 

Profession:

Hobbies:

How did you get started with IF:

Name your friends at IF: 

How long have you been on IF:

Your favourite shows:

Rate RKB out of 10 :

Favourite character of RKB:

What makes you continue watching RKB:

Any special scene that you would like to see in  RKB:

Anything you would like to say to RKB Parivaar:

I try and try to make members understand that beti of the week is not fun?! Do you find it fun? I don't find it fun (when I was MOTW)....

CAUTION: Side-effects of over dose (of MOTW):

a) Crooked fingers

b) Bad hair do after answering questions

c) Hallucinations

and d) Insomnia

...and off course there is always suicide! ()

Best of luck mona!!

Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Mona!! Im happy to see you as the bakri for the 2nd time(1st in twilight) and sad coz i wont be able to post the questions i had saved for today. Oh yes mona mat rona,but wait i can ask you smth. Give me all the latest news on Rob the ones i missed and still am :( in this thread itself :P Now i know you would love this task hehe. And have a wonderful week here,am sure jyoths will be arriving any moment,rest well take care of yourself lol.
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Mona Darling, so you have become bakri ooops i mean beti of the week ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Well Congratulations ! Now come out of Twilight for some time and get ready to be grilled. !

Enjoy yourself

Mich
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is indeed some surprise๐Ÿ˜• Wow Mitz, you really are very fast!

Still thanks a lot for making me the BOTW. Means a lot even when I'm hardly active on IF๐Ÿ˜ณ

I will be back in a few mins to ans the first set of your questions Mitz. And don't you worry, I am not "weak" to be having crooked fingers or etc after this week ends๐Ÿ˜† Just wait and watch๐Ÿ˜›
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
To start off, here is a mini set of questions....then I will come back in sets of 5, 20 questions each, making sure you are fully grilled.๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Nick names: Mona, Lisa, Monu - got this name from none other than the Kaajjalians๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Profession: Student

Hobbies: Sleeping, Reading, Slacking๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†,  Listening to music, and staying online on MSN 24/7 - I try my very best to make it 24/7๐Ÿ˜†

How did you get started with IF: Was looking for Kaajjal Vdos

Name your friends at IF: Cant name them. Will say from A-Z

How long have you been on IF: Since 2007. Almost 1 1/2 yrs

Your favourite shows: Ghost Whisperer, Prison Break, Gossip Girl, CID - that's like the only hindi show I watch right now

Rate RKB out of 10 : Its been a long time since I watched RKB. But I will go by my friend's comments. 6/10

Favourite character of RKB: No Fav๐Ÿ˜Š

What makes you continue watching RKB: I just said I hardly watch the show anymore, cant get the time

Any special scene that you would like to see in  RKB: Dr.Shekhar to get the same look as he was in JJKN/Kaajjal. He looks way too simple for a doctor๐Ÿ˜•

Anything you would like to say to RKB Parivaar: I'm sorry for not being active on the forum for a very long but I hope you guys understand๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks Mitz, I am waiting for your second list๐Ÿ˜›
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW MONA U BAKRI COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  so wait for my set
MasterKatara18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

Congratulations Mona!! Im happy to see you as the bakri for the 2nd time(1st in twilight) and sad coz i wont be able to post the questions i had saved for today. Oh yes mona mat rona,but wait i can ask you smth. Give me all the latest news on Rob the ones i missed and still am :( in this thread itself :P Now i know you would love this task hehe. And have a wonderful week here,am sure jyoths will be arriving any moment,rest well take care of yourself lol.

Ananya! So glad to see you here yaar๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Yea I'm sure your very 'happy' eh๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Now this is one task you have given me which no one would mind doing, especially not me๐Ÿ˜‰ So don't you worry, I will be back with all the news you want๐Ÿ˜ณ
MasterKatara18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mich09

Hey Mona Darling, so you have become bakri ooops i mean beti of the week ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Well Congratulations ! Now come out of Twilight for some time and get ready to be grilled. !

Enjoy yourself

Mich

MICHELLE!?????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Your here? Arre where have you been all this time? Its always been the case of hit-and-miss when you come on at MSN!๐Ÿ˜” Yes Yes, I am out of the Twilight Zone๐Ÿ˜† but it wont be too long till I will be back there๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: sami01

WOW MONA U BAKRI COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  so wait for my set

Wow, talk about fate. Your the bakri as well at MRD forum and now I am here. Chalo, this will settle both the accounts๐Ÿ˜›
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wowie! Monnnnnnnz....๐Ÿค—
Congraulations hunnnnn!
First twilight,Then here..Great Ya!๐Ÿฅณ

youu remember how you grilled me.๐Ÿ˜†.N.ow its my CHANCE!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
But hun right now i gtg,i'll be back soon to grill you..so be READY!๐Ÿ˜†

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Okay set 1 of 5:

(Some might be repeat questions - Please ignore them but no slacking in other questions other wise I will just bully you more!)๐Ÿ˜†

1.       Full name (including middle names)

2.       What is your place of birth?

3.       Who is in your family

4.       Who are you most close to?

5.       If you had a bad day do you share it someone?

6.       Are telling the truth?

7.       What are the most happiest moments of your life (least tell all please)

8.       How often do you spend your sister(s)/Brother(s)?

9.       What is she/he like ' annoying, understanding??

10.   How often do you have a papa-daughter talk?

11.   What kind of things do you share with your mum that you don't with your dad?

12.   What kind of things do you share with your other friends?

13.   If you had to pick and choose your family (&love) out of our bollywood celebrity list, then who would be your

'  Papa?

'  Mama?

'  Sister?

'  Brother?

'  Dadi?

'  Dada?

'  Lover???

14.   What word ion the english dicionary do you hate the most?

15.   Share one of your most embarrassing moments?

16.   Tell us something about the biggest achievements in your life.

17.   Which school did you go to?

18.   Who were your favourite teachers?

19.   Which was your favourite subject?

20.   How many spelling tests have you failed?