Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Doctor Shekhar helped Rohini with the wedding dress but forgot to remind Rohini about Raunak's 2nd hand one.πŸ˜† (us Gujus can go to all lengths to keep up the savingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Doctor Shekhar helped Rohini with the wedding dress but forgot to remind Rohini about Raunak's 2nd hand one.πŸ˜† (us Gujus can go to all lengths to keep up the savingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Doctor Shekhar helped Ruchi with the wedding dress but forgot to remind Ruchi about Adi's 5th hand one.πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Doctor Shekhar helped Ruchi with the wedding dress but forgot to remind Ruchi about Adi's 5th hand one,while Ragini was busy arguing with Nikks abt the shoes he wore..πŸ˜†

Mitesh.P thumbnail

Officer Shekhar hand-cuffed Rohini with the hand-cuffs but forgot to remind Radha about which prison,while Ragini was busy arguing with Raunak abt the colour of the hand-cuffs

I changed the whole sentence into a police sceneπŸ˜†

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Doctor Shekhar handcuffed Rohini for murdering his wife but forgot to take her to the police station while ragini insisted shekhar to wear a pink shirt to school. :P
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Doctor Shekhar handcuffed Rohini for stealing his lollypop but forgot to take her to the police station while ragini insisted shekhar to wear a pink skirt to school. :P
riya_007 thumbnail
pilot shekhar hancuffed rohini nd took she to greenland bt forgot he had no fuel in his plane
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_007

pilot shekhar hancuffed rohini nd took she to greenland bt forgot he had no fuel in his plane

bahaadur shekhu handcuffed rohini and took her to jammu kashmir but forgot he had no fuel in his car.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Thanks guys for playing! I really appreciate this, but I hope this has been a fun experience for everyone! I have a new game for this week which I will post soon. Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago