Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

What you do is I write a sentance, and the next person changes 1 or more word of my sentance.

Example: Shekarpushed Rohini who had made cookies for new years day.😆

Next person: Shekar slapped Rohini who had made cookies for new years day.😆

The person after that changes another word and by a few pages the whole sentence has changed!

Please don't add or remove words; the sentence must make sense.

Okay so I will start of course: Doctor Shekar helped old ammu with the christmas shopping but forgot to remind her that Radha wanted paracetamol.😕😛

Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Doctor Shekhar helped old ammu with the christmas shopping but forgot to remind her that radha wanted sugarcanes!!😆
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Brillant!😆😆

Doctor Shekhar helped jhakas ammu with the christmas shopping but forgot to remind her that radha wanted sugarcanes!!

Remember: the sentence has to make sense but the description of the sentence doesn't have to match the show!
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Doctor Shekhar helped jhakas ammu with the christmas shopping but forgot to remind her that Revathi wanted sugarcanes!!
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Doctor Shekhar helped jhakas ammu with the christmas shopping but forgot to remind her that Raunak wanted kitkats.
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Doctor Shekar helped old ammu with their shaadi ki shopping but forgot to remind her that Raunak wanted Shekhar.😆
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Doctor Shekhar helped Raunak with the shaadi shopping but forgot to remind her that Adi and gaurav wanted Shekhar lolz
prachi4AJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

Doctor Shekhar helped Raunak with the shaadi shopping but forgot to remind her that Adi and gaurav wanted Shekhar lolz

omg u r two steps ahead of me....😉😆

Dostana,any1 😛

Mitesh.P thumbnail
omg....why do I feel uncomfortable already??? You girls are more cheeky then I thought.

To spice up the game I am changing the 1 word rule so you can change more than one word but please keep some of the sentence in original form:

Doctor Shekhar helped Raunak with the shaadi phere but forgot to remind Rohini about the divorce.
Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Doctor Shekhar helped Raunak with the shaadi phere but forgot to remind Rohini about the suhaag raat 😛