Maa Forum Thumbnail Maa

what are you expecting from maa?

Itxhiet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
what are your expectations?

Will you watch the serial or not?

I think the serial will be different coz its about maa.

Maa is everything in life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will def. watch this serial mainly to get away from the idiotic Saas Bahu crap. We all need a change from that. I'm hoping for drama suspense in this serial. A huge change from the Norm is needed in Zeetv serials. I'm hoping this one will make it.Edited by scorpiorule - 15 years ago
toocool4 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want to see something new and exciting. Its about MAA and thats the best thing of this show. MAA rules
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same here... I'm hoping to see something different from the saas-bahu sagas too and hopefully this show will offer that. And to top it off, I think this show will focus on mothers and children... and I love my mother to death so there's a connection there too. 😳

-aisha
toocool4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_baby07

Same here... I'm hoping to see something different from the saas-bahu sagas too and hopefully this show will offer that. And to top it off, I think this show will focus on mothers and children... and I love my mother to death so there's a connection there too. 😳

-aisha

Totally agree. Nothing is better than the foundation. Which is MAA and children...trials and tribulation to be and maintain togetherness.....I was getting so sick of watching continued Saas Bahu issues.....We needed the foundation back and that of MAA the ultimate and her kids.......Drama..... struggles to be together no matter the trials of life.
Edited by toocool4 - 15 years ago
wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: toocool4

Totally agree. Nothing is better than the foundation. Which is MAA and children...trials and tribulation to be and maintain togetherness.....I was getting so sick of watching continued Saas Bahu issues.....We needed the foundation back and that of MAA the ultimate and her kids.......Drama..... struggles to be together no matter the trials of life.

Agreed!!!!!
ishq008 thumbnail
I really expect ALL outside of the Saas bahu arena