Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I don't use foundation..mum sais im too small to and my skin will be ruined lol...but my mom uses bobbie brown one...its really good but really expensive!! we have the small bottle which costs 80 and bigger ones are more expensive but it's really good!
We have more...bobbie brown,Cremme, dream matte and stuff
I also used Mac before but didnt help me alot. Now i am using Clinique i love it i also don't get breakout if have to wear it for all day. the best way to get a good shade for your skin is ask a clinique consultant who wrks at macy's or dillards
Guys I just want to know what foundation do y'all use? 😛 I have been using MAC for a year now and I think it suits my skin lol....
Have you guys had any bad experiences with foundation? And what brand is considered the best for skin?Do post your comments😉Riya