Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

this would be lovely to have on the last page of this First Fan Club of Juhi Parmar - Sachin Shroff

Posted on 13 Dec 2008 6:30 pm

On the eve of Juhi's birthday

A page from the personal diary of Sachin Shroff

It's 6.00 pm and I'm racing against time trying to set things right for tonight's big celebration. My beloved Juhi's birthday is tomorrow but the party will begin this evening itself.

I've just bought a bouquet but I'll deliver this to her tomorrow when she wakes up. I'll ask her sister to do the needful. Now though, I've planned to invite some friends, have a good dinner and later go out for a movie. Rab Ne Banadi Jodi is being screened across all cinema halls. However, I'm not sure whether it's a good movie. Though Juhi admires Shah Rukh, she a bigger Salman Khan fan. Let's hope that Rab ne doesn't turn out to be like Sallu's recent films. I still haven't decided on which movie to watch but if we indeed watch Rab ne.., then I hope it's not boring.

For the big day, I've planned to give her not one, not two but four gifts. Ah-ah! I won't be giving all of them at once. She'll receive one gift in the morning, one at noon, one in the evening and one to round off a glorious day. I won't reveal about all gifts sans one. I've ordered an exclusive perfume by CK from Qatar. You won't find this perfume across India. There's another precious gift that's come from London but I'm not revealing about it now. After all, it's meant to be a surprise gift. I want to make this day a truly momentous occasion for her.

muskan087 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

no idea

but thanx 4 this fab.. juhi & sachin pic

lov juhi in that blushing style

surakshita thumbnail

Stars dish about New Year gifts!
by Vidhya Krishnan
Dec 30, 2008, Bangalore

New Year is around the corner with a happy and fun feeling in the air – it is also the time to think about gifting. Check out what your fave stars are gifting their near and dear ones this year.

Sachin Shroff – I am expecting gifts this year. I have really not planned anything but I want to gift my fiance something better than how I surprised her on her birthday. Moreover, this will be our first New Year together after we got engaged and I am looking forward to a happy year ahead.
muskan087 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yea surskshita

thats a gr8 idea

ist page & last page always match with heading .....m mean something which is related to saju

gr8 work dear ...so now its a time mov & rock on next saju fc

surakshita thumbnail
Juhi's ROKA & LOVESTORY

Interview in Showtime Magazine Nov 2008

Pages 4, 3, 2 & 1 

double click the picture for a readable view

The website was updated on 16 Dec 08
so here is the link and crystal clear pictures

SACHIN SHROFF
[16 Dec 2008]
JUHI (PARMAR) IS MORE READY FOR MARRIAGE THAN I AM

Juhi Parmar, one of the most popular faces on television today, made an unexpected declaration of marriage recently. Rumours about her on-off relationship with Anuj Saxena were still rife when Juhi came out in the open about her impending wedding with Sachin Shroff. Sachin, who has been in the industry for quite a while now, has been part of some of the most successful shows on TV.

To name a few, this actor has done shows like Saat Phere and Sindoor. But even then, he never got the kind of exposure he received as soon as the news of their affair made headlines. "Love happened to us all of a sudden. And the extra attention does not matter at all as this is not something I would hide," says Sachin with a smile.

There is an obvious enthusiasm on his face when he talks about his love story with Juhi. "We knew each other since four years.  Juhi and I met through a couple of common friends. We would always meet at parties and exchange pleasantries," recalls Sachin. "Initially, we became really good friends but we lost touch as both of us were busy doing two shows at a time. It was only when we met through friends a while ago and started hanging out more often did we realize we were in love."

Their tale might not be like the typical sappy stories all of us love but Sachin is more than happy to have Juhi as a part of his life. "You know, what I really like about Juhi is her honesty but being very honest," he comically says and goes on. "Juhi is an entire package. She's one of the very few girls I've met who has a good sense of humour."

Ask him what she really likes about him and pat comes the reply, "I am a simple guy, you know. So I guess she likes my simplicity; actually, that's what she had told me once."

He is eager to tell me more about Juhi and looking at his excitement, I let him finish. "Juhi and I are both Sagittarians so we pretty much have the same traits," says Sachin with a quirky smile almost seeming like half his battle is already won there.

"What's funny is we end up wearing the same colour clothes every second day. I remember on the day of our Roka function, Juhi had already decided what she was wearing. She had even shown me her outfit. But when I came there she was wearing something else and coincidentally it was the same colour I was dressed in. So now, I no longer feel these are coincidences. Maybe we're just meant to be," he grins.

Juhi is one lucky girl, as I can see how visibly smitten Sachin is. But with their hectic schedules, how do they manage to take out time for the relationship? "We meet each other pretty frequently. Whatever it is, we manage to meet almost everyday. We go for dinners or movies once in a while but most of the times we meet after the shoot because otherwise it gets really hectic."

Talking about his chaotic schedule I have to ask him something that was on my mind since the time I knew I had to interview him. Sachin has only done shows for Zee TV besides doing just one show for Sony. Didn't he ever feel the need to diversify? "Yes, I have done shows only on Zee and that's because my serial Sindoor started the trend," he says in assessment of his work.

"It was doing really well and the moment it got over, I got a call for another serial from Zee only. So, somehow or the other, I have always ended up doing shows with them because of which I haven't been able to take up other shows. The only reason I took up Waqt Batayega on Sony was because they called me when one of my shows on Zee had ended and I was relatively free."

He takes a brief pause and then continues. "But now, I have decided that I will do one daily show and one reality show instead of two dailies at a time. I am even eagerly waiting for a good offer to come along where I can work with Juhi because when you're together, you naturally want to be together always," he grins.

"In all honesty, I feel I have been doing so many dailies that I haven't got any time to do anything else. I am fine with doing a dance-based show or even Bigg Boss. People might shy away from doing it but I have heard quite a few good things from people who have already been a part of the show. It seems fun and I'd like to give it a try but only till I am not married. If Bigg Boss happens before that then good enough because I wouldn't leave my married life for anything."

So when is he getting married anyway? "Well, marriage is on the cards next year definitely. And I think it's about time because I know that I am ready to take up the added responsibility now. I am more than 100 per cent confident of being able to handle marriage at this stage of my life and to tell you the truth, Juhi is more ready for marriage than I am," he smiles.

At a fairly young age, he seems quite organized and raring to go. But not many people know that Sachin actually has a business background and he never really wanted to be an actor. Sachin elucidates, "I belong to a business family and we have a steel-trading venture. I wanted to act just for fun. I started off by doing a few TV commercials and that's how I developed interest," he reminisces. "In fact, I was very bad when I started acting. I had to give 30 re-takes per shot. It was quite embarrassing and I decided to take it up as a challenge."

Sachin's strong sentiments towards his craft compel him to state what he feels about the Indian TV scenario today. "Gradually, shows on Indian TV are changing as there are so many reality shows. Every channel has at least three reality shows and that in itself shows the popularity of our TV industry today. As soon as a concept becomes popular, everyone follows it. It's almost like how clothes set fashion trends," he laughs.

Sachin's professional and personal life seems just about perfect. Although recently, there were rumours about his unpleasant relations with Anuj Saxena, who happens to be Juhi's ex-boyfriend. "I have nothing against him. I know him professionally and at that time things hadn't started between me and Juhi.

Anyway, since the time things have started between us, I haven't met him. And even if I do, I don't think there will be any awkwardness. See, everybody has a past. Past link-ups are natural but reality is reality.  Even I have been linked to so many people but at the end of the day only your happiness matters. If you are happy, then these things cannot affect you," he says forthrightly.

That their affair began unexpectedly is a known fact but what is the reason they came clean about it with such a bang? "We started getting too many calls. People started speculating a lot of things. They started saying weird things like we are going to be a part of Nach Baliye and all. Rumours can get quite frustrating after a point," he says petulantly.

"These were very disturbing because at the end of the day, we both have family. So instead of allowing people to talk, we just came clean about our relationship and kept everyone shut. Common friends knew everything but we didn't want our families to get the wrong information. And so we decided to just declare it."

Hearing the conviction in Sachin's voice, I am quite positive that everything is rock-solid between them and well, marriage is also on the cards sooner than anticipated. Just before I take my leave Sachin tells me a few things that can truly make anyone want to fall in love all over again. "I have become a much calmer person after being with her. Things are different now as we look at each other differently because we are no longer friends. We are still discovering each other. And this is the most beautiful phase of my life," he says looking content.

"I remember; coming on the sets of Saas Vs Bahu was one of my most memorable experiences with her. She was performing there and I can proudly say the visuals I saw are the best visuals any man can ever see. What can be better than a woman shying away and blushing at the mention of her man's name? She absolutely and totally completes me," says an expressive Sachin.

After talking to Sachin, I augur it's the unconditional love that will make their journey together more extraordinary than ever. And what could be better than declaring your love in the eternal Jerry Maguire style.

* BY RAEDITA TANDAN

Articles

tinypic.com links

http://i42.tinypic.com/21oy102.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/1199m49.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/2enmiyt.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/v6lpvl.jpg

surakshita thumbnail

It is to make the feel ready for the next Fan Club.

As we had 2 onscreen and 2 offscreen pictures so there wasnt much to put new for the last page

so now lets proceed to the new Fan Club

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1105311

Modz please close this topic
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thnks fr art surk
yupp cong on new part