Recount your Experience here!

disha77 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Guys,

As promised, Ashish has come to India-Forums and apparently chatted with quite a few of you (I have got some PM's overflowing with excitement!)....so a humble request to all you guys who have chatted with Ashish, please share your tete-a-tete with us here!

I am sure Ashish would not have been able to speak to everyone out here, so whoever is the lucky one, is requested to share the fun with us!

Cheers,

Disha

PS : DKaddict, I know for sure you chatted with him, as confirmed by Ashish! Wow, I can just imagine what a lively conversation that must have been!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asian Princess thumbnail

heya disha

ashish replied 2 my pm he soooo SWEEETTT seriouslyyy i think i love the guy even more now 😃 thankss disha

love asian princess xxxxxxxxx

jingle thumbnail

HEY disha

ashish replied to my pm ,i was really excited .

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Eh Dee here too I am the unlucky one. I came back from my lunch in 5 minutes whereas I take an hour for lunch, hoping to catch Ashish online. Thks to Jingle she informed me that he was online but for reasons best known to my computer the internet got hanged and now its ok when he is gone away.........😭.

Banging my head on the table......😭.........hope DK comes to tie an handkerchief on my forehead.......😭😭....sign.......

ASHISH WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Regards

Lata

jingle thumbnail
how come ashish didnot post any message on the forum
disha77 thumbnail

Arre, he is still online yaar, the girls are not leaving the poor fellow....how on earth will he post a new topic!

Don't worry Lata, he knows who you are....thanks to your udpates!

Jings, he is going to post a new topic on IF!

Cheers,

Dee

bunmaska thumbnail
oh wow wow. eh but jings, dee how do u post a PM. sorry I am a dumbo in this matter. pleeeeeeease let me know.😕
memsaab thumbnail

Lataji,

Ashish ji ke hankerchief khattam ho jayenge.. in the speed gals are banging their heads on computer... aaaugh🤢

bunmaska thumbnail
ha ha memsaab aur humare khoon behte rahenge. did u get any PM's from him???????? I could not send him nor did I receive from him.😭😭
disha77 thumbnail

Lata, Jackpot yaar! DK sending his hugs to you!

I promised you that he will write to you, and he did!

Hope that cheers you up considerably!

Cheers,

Disha