Reason for Ananya's ouster

hardyrules thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ananya was a traditional girl because she was a from highly respected family. Initially Sony thought they can use her fame...but they realized that this girl won't do anything out of box for increasing TRPs....so they decided to throw her out after first Gala only....

Ananya was not in bottom during piano rounds...how can she be eliminated...so it is clear...that Channel itself wanted to eliminate her...and they did that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are absolutely right, Ananya is an extremely decent, very talented girl who did not compromise with her very high morals and values for this show and I applaud her for that.  I did not see her in any dramas with anyone nor did she do anything to compromise her values.

Today's show will not be shown here for another two hours but I watched her performance last night and was completely blown away. She was extraordinary.

She is only 17 years old so I know that she will go very far and make her family very proud of her. I wish her nothing but the very best. I will definitely miss seeing her in the show =(

tandoori_deligh thumbnail
I agree she is from good family and all that.

But she had attitude which is not acceptable to most of us! At least on screen she came across as EGOIST and little rude.Anu Malik had pointed this out way in past..

Public will vote for whom they like ...Ananya was definitely not Likable.

Others seem to be more friendly and easy to like.

Khushi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is very decent and keeps to herself... and she doesn't have any ego... gowd I dont understand why people think she had an attitude..she is such down to earth and simple person. There are many others in Indian idol gang taht can be called rude or egoistic..definitely not her though! I will miss her and I dunno if I will be watching it anymore its all scripted..prolly Mohit will be the Indian Idol which Anu Malik wants since day 1😡 then people will enjoy his reading of songs in besura tones.
hardyrules thumbnail

Originally posted by: tandoori_deligh

But she had attitude which is not acceptable to most of us! At least on screen she came across as EGOIST and little rude.Anu Malik had pointed this out way in past..

Dude...who said she had Ego? She never had any ego...it was pretty clear...you are saying something that you know her personally...

She was decent girl and didn't do any Sony's dramebaaji....

Ananya was liked till piano rounds and she was selected so easily without coming in bottom ...so how can she be got eliminated directly in first gala?

I was favoring Mohit during wild card rounds...but not anymore...he was bad yesterday and he was selected still...and they bend the rules of show just they want..........show sucks ........
The result is still making so hyper about Indian Idol...that I really dont want to see it......
I have only one favorite now.....and I dont care abt others any more...........

I hope Torsha should go longer....
But Sony is using her too...and making her to do anything on  the show...the day she will stop...she will be eliminated.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do not know why everybody keeps mentioning that Ananya has attitude and ego. Which episode did she show her attitude? I have been carefully following each and every episode and never once did I see Ananya displaying any attitude.

Many of us wait our whole lives to acheive what this seventeen year old girl acheived and she achieved all this with her head held high and with the utmost respect and dignity.

It was heartbreaking to see her eliminated. Did you look at her face? Did you see any attitude or ego? She is a child. I wanted to go and hug her. How can a girl who has never ever been in the bottom 3 4 or 6 be eliminated like that?

Also both Hussain and Chang were saying that 2 people were going to be eliminated, but only Ananya was. How did that happen? How is it fair to Ananya.

I hope and pray for you Ananya that you go so far in life and prove toeveryone that you deserved to be Number 1. I know that you will. May God always be with you.
amritaf6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tandoori_deligh

i completely agree with u. she never stayed grounded. she seemed too proud of herself n thts y in spite of being a pretty gud singer i never liked or cared abt her tht much n maybe a lot of other ppl felt tht way too. but she shudnt have gotten out this early.
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I never seen any ego or attitude in Ananya ....Infact she was the most sober , cultured yet funloving girl ..and talented too ...she is young ..she was the ideal candidate for Indian Idol .....

I also agree that the channel did not like her decent attitude ...she was the only girl who never wore those atrocious tight fitting clothes ....and because of her background Sony couldn't force her to do something that she doesn't want to do ....

even Torsha fell into Sony's trap and did acts which was out of her character ....

Ananya didn't give in...hence she was shown the door .....It happens every year ....this year is no exception.... 
LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One of reasons is that she is too young to be Indian Idol
magicalmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vishram

One of reasons is that she is too young to be Indian Idol

Well most of the contestant are 16-17, how can u say she's too young.. i think her talent shd matter not her age..

& i dont think she had bad attitude or she was rude..
& she definitely didnt deserve to be out, atleast not this early when there were singer like kuldeep still in the competition..