Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
^^Yep. That's why I said presuming things is not bad.😉😆 You never know what 'I' might reveal next. As for now it is Rahul. Tomorrow it could be any one of them. So presumption is not bad after all. *cough*
Originally posted by: ishurockss
So all the ppl who were saying how can u guys say it ....u guys say anythign for Rahul..Ya right. Now here is ur proof. It comes from some1 who sees them 24x7 and hears everyhting. My god if I was in the production team..I would ve ran away than listening to his weird voices...pukey
^^Yep. That's why I said presuming things is not bad.😉😆 You never know what 'I' might reveal next. As for now it is Rahul. Tomorrow it could be any one of them. So presumption is not bad after all. *cough*