Rankan- Ankhon hi ankhon mein yun!

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey everyone, im back with another VM. Its on the song Ankhno hi Ankhon mein yun from EMI. Its a lovely song guys go check it out on Rankan!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IY8682dbdfI

Hope you like it!

Plz Comment!

Nadz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful!!!! Outstanding, Nadz!!!!πŸ‘ I loved all the eye-lock chosen scenes!!!!! All of them perfect with this song!!!! 😍 Keep it up!!!! Can you make one with the song I requested earlier, Tu Mukura?!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ I want to see your version of it too!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Shreya
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

Beautiful!!!! Outstanding, Nadz!!!!πŸ‘ I loved all the eye-lock chosen scenes!!!!! All of them perfect with this song!!!! 😍 Keep it up!!!! Can you make one with the song I requested earlier, Tu Mukura?!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ I want to see your version of it too!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Shreya

Hey thank you sooooooo much for the comment im glad u like it! and the tu muskura vm was done long back but just cant upload it i think it jinxedπŸ˜†lol. three new vms i uploaded no prob but whenever i tried to upload tu muskura it stops dunno why. the first tym it stopped at 91% then at 42% and then at 27% the electricity went off so it stopped then lastly when i thought it was done it stopped at 97% its sooo damn irritating. but im still trying to upload it! will try today again and pm you if it works!😳😳

Love u
Nadz
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

Hey thank you sooooooo much for the comment im glad u like it! and the tu muskura vm was done long back but just cant upload it i think it jinxedπŸ˜†lol. three new vms i uploaded no prob but whenever i tried to upload tu muskura it stops dunno why. the first tym it stopped at 91% then at 42% and then at 27% the electricity went off so it stopped then lastly when i thought it was done it stopped at 97% its sooo damn irritating. but im still trying to upload it! will try today again and pm you if it works!😳😳

Love u
Nadz

OMG!!!!!!πŸ˜† All those attempts?!!!! Have you tried posting it on google instead?!!!!πŸ˜• Yeah, let me know if it works!!!!πŸ˜‰

Shreya