Balwant and Vikram Aditya's Friendship

khadija246 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I think the reason they are not friends anymore is because of Vrinda's dad who is dead. I think that Balwants daughter Parminder was married to Vikram Aditya's son since they were really close friends. Than Vikram's son who i think is Vrinda's dad dies some how whic leads to them falling out with one another. what do you guys think is the reason for the fall out  between the two?😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
nope yaar

vrinda's mom said that her dad left her so it means he's alive
reason might b something else

khadija246 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wait i thought they said her dad was dead...but i could b wrong 😊
memei thumbnail
vrida's dad is not dead her mom still wears sindoor n all , but on the other hand yugs dad is dead as his mom doesnt wear sindoor. so i think maybe yugs dad died that day n vrida's dad left the house or was force to leave n that caused the friendship to break
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Um, if Balwant's daughter was married to Vikram Aditya's son, then that would make Vrinda the grandaughter of Vikram Aditya. Since Yugandhar is Vikram Aditya's grandson, wouldn't that make Vrinda and Yugandhar first cousins? How can they be a couple then? 😕

luckyluv thumbnail
Actually wht I read initially abt the show is two best frnds fall apart bcoz of a broken marriage
.So I think balwant and vikram wud hav planned to get  their children  married  so tht their frndship wud turn into relation
.Boy wud hav luved someone and left the mandap in last moment which migt hav lead to girl's suicide.
With this there wud hav been clash between balwant's party and vikram's party which might hav lead to few more deaths\killings and finally village got split and frnds fell apart.

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so her father is not dead?but then where is he or where could he be?😕
coolgirl4ejaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel's life

so her father is not dead?but then where is he or where could he be?😕

well they havnt mentioned that yet but i fink he probably went for anova women lol 😆