MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello,I am back after a very very long time.Actually I am forcedx to be back after seeing today's episode of Kyunki.
A well known writer said,"At end everything becomes fine,every problem ends,but if everything is not all right,then it is not the end it's just  the start of your life."
So Kyunki has not end.It's just he start of a new life.Parh will enter SN,Nandini and Karan wil happy to see him.Many things need to be solved.Why on the earth Sakshi kidnapped Parth?What does she want from him?????????????????????????????????????????????
No,Kyunki can;t end like this leaving a question.It has to answer all of our questions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazara thumbnail
exactly even tanya will be happy to see him. after all he is karan and nandini son
ght_3fr3 thumbnail

yes i agree kyunki shouldn't end like this with out answering many Queation, how parvti get KN'son & rasie him, parth should back to SN as the holl property on his name ****************** it come to my mind agian & agian SRK famoue dilogues in OM shanit OM the filmes is not over guys same things ekta used the show is not end **********************************

Edited by ght_3fr3 - 15 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
iT HAS NOT ENDED.It has been stoped due to some reasons we don't know.Is there any chance of Kyunki part-2 like Kutumb?