Nov 3 Highlights

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

November 3rd Highlights

Adi, Parikshit and Gayatri are interviewing people for jobs in their company

Parikshit gets really passionate and says that these kids will be their future, unlike Kartik, who forgot them

Parikshit and Gayatri see the newspaper, in which it says that 'Swarg' [Kartik and Anu's house] will be sold, and Kartik has gone bankrupt

Gayatri is concerned but Parikshit is still angry

Kartik is packing when Anu comes for her stuff, he is upset

Parikshit thinks back to their first day in Swarg

Gayatri suggests talking to Kartik, but Parikshit says no

Anu tries to speak to Kartik, but Kartik says she can live her life happily now

Both Kartik and Anu are upset

Gayatri thinks about calling Kartik

Kartik assures his servants that he will try to convince the new owners to keep them

Break

Namrata comes there and Kartik assures her that he's fine and he'll be able to find a place just for him to stay

He tells Namarata that him and Anusha separated

Gayatri calls Kartik and he guesses it's her, Kartik assures her that everything's fine

Parikshit comes and Gayatri hangs up

Kartik tells Nams that he spent so much time earning money, but he doesn't mind losing them anymore, he lost himself

Nams tells her to tell Par and Gayu the truth, he refuses and makes her promise she won't tell them

Adi is driving by and he sees Kartik and Nams together

Break

When Adi gets home, he sees Nams looking very worried

He tells her that he saw her and Kartik together

Adi says it's okay, and he knows Kartik is acting

He tells her about the time when Adi had forgotten Neha's bangles, but they were returned to him on the wedding day

Nams tells Adi that he's doing it all because this is what Poornima wanted in return for Shubh's life

Nams is upset that even after knowing everything, she can't say anything to anyone

Gayu suggests to Par to buy 'Swarg' since Kartik had initially built that house for them

Par is thoughtful

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sinispillai thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks a lot friend...

i always visit santan's discussion forum for updates.... but i didn't get it for 3 days.... thanks a lot.....

i am working in dubai. i dont get time to watch any serials...  i always check for the written updates..... after all these are little enjoyments for the people like me who miss their country, family , friends and relatives.............

thanks again