Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: achinta20
Our votes were not a waste Sunil. If Rithisha had got least votes, they would definitely not have brought her back! They would have let her go. Its because of our votes that she is able to continue. But I think this show is getting cheaper day by day.
i was just going through the indya.com then found the comments of Vipul..
QUOTE FROM VIPUL
It was then that the judges decided to take matters into their own hands. " Ismailji said that we should not walk away from the topic but discuss it. So, after a huge discussion, the format of the show has been changed so that only the lowest scorers will be valid for public voting. The top 3 scorers will automatically be safe from elimination. Therefore, I'm now still a contestant along with Malhar and Zakir."
UNQUOTE
I think once again they are fighting for 4th contestant.
Originally posted by: sunil000407
i was just going through the indya.com then found the comments of Vipul..
QUOTE FROM VIPUL
It was then that the judges decided to take matters into their own hands. ' Ismailji said that we should not walk away from the topic but discuss it. So, after a huge discussion, the format of the show has been changed so that only the lowest scorers will be valid for public voting. The top 3 scorers will automatically be safe from elimination. Therefore, I'm now still a contestant along with Malhar and Zakir.'
UNQUOTE
I think once again they are fighting for 4th contestant.