DharamVeer in 21st Century - Part 23 - Page 67

anushababli thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
PART 1 - PAGE 1 (VEER AND ANANYA'S FIRST MEETING)
PART 2 - PAGE 1 (DHARAM AND SIA'S FIRST MEETING)
PART 3 - PAGE 6 (ANANYA'S CHALLENGE TO VEER)
PART 4 - PAGE 10 (BORING LECTURES!)
PART 5 - PAGE 11 (CANTEEN : LUNCH TIME!!!)
PART 6- PAGE 14 (END OF THE FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE)
PART 7- PAGE 17 (HOME SWEET HOME)
PART 8 - PAGE 21 (ANANYA'S APARTMENT)
PART 9 - PAGE 24 (DAYS OF THEIR LIVES)
PART 10 - PAGE 29 (INITIALIZATION OF THE CHALLENGE)
PART 11 - PAGE 32 (NIGHT OF THE CHALLENGE PART I)
PART 12 - PAGE 36 (NIGHT OF THE CHALLENGE PART II)
PART 13 - PAGE 40 (IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?)
PART 14 - PAGE 42 (THE AFTERMATH)
PART 15 - PAGE 44 (OFF TO THE HOSPITAL)
PART 16 - PAGE 48 (MYSTERY OF THE WIRE)
PART 17 - PAGE 51 (DHARAM AND SIA'S FORMAL INTRODUCTION)
PART 18 - PAGE 54 (THE MYSTERY MAN)
PART 19 - PAGE 57 (I LOVE ANANYA??????)
PART 20 - PAGE 61 (AND THE WINNER IS..........)
PART 21 - PAGE 65 (FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! THE WINNER IS..........)
PART 22- PAGE 66 (BASKETFUL OF ROSES)
PART 23 - PAGE 67 (VEER'S VIEWS)

PART 1:- 
I know that it isnt possible now but what if there is a Season 2. I was thinking about a story line for it. It should be base on a very modern story. College life in 2008.

Firstly i was thinking that because of some mishappening Dharam, Veer, Shera and Siya die and they get reincarnated after so many centuries.

It goes with the basic concept that has been used in Season 1. Now lets just change Shera's name to Ananya. That would be better.

Dharam is born in a rich family, an industrialist's son. His sister owing to the fact that she has lost her son after being born adopts Veer without telling anyone. They all live together like a happy family. Dharam and Veer are the best of friends.

Dharam is the one who always thinks before he acts and prefers playing by the rule. Well obviously our Veer is not like that. He takes life as it comes and is always ready for a challenge. Both of them go to a college named Aryans College of Science and Arts.

Dharam owns a very stylish Toyota Corolla (I love it) while Veer owns a bike (Vo Hrithik Roshan ka Dhoom 2 vaala red bike. Sorry dont know the name). For a change Veer leaves early this morning and haults his bike at a signal. Another bike, a Karizma comes beside him. The biker looks at him and accelerates his accelerator challenging Veer to a race. The biker is wearing leather jacket and any other cool things that most bikers wear. Both are wearing helmets. They wait for the signal to turn green.

As it does bot of them do a back wheely and wize off at a speed of 250km/hr near marine lines, Bombay. Each is taking over the other. Aryans College is at the end of the road. Who reaches first wins. As they just reach the college not knowing who might win, a child comes in front of Veer's bike. Reacting quickly Veer pulls the breaks. Because of the high speed, his bike slips and he skids off. The other biker wins.

Veer is on the ground and still in a little shock. He looks at the other biker who is approaching him. As the biker reaches where he lies, the biker reaches out a hand to help him. Veer, who is a little egoistic gets up by himself. Veer says "Accha muqabla tha. Main tumhe haraa sakta tha magar yeh bacha beech main aa gaya. kismat acchi hain tumhari." The biker looks at him and says "Oh really!!!!!!!!!"

Veer is shocked to hear a feminish voice. The biker removes his helmet and Veer is shocked to see that it is a girl after all. "Ananya kissi se haarti nahin. Aur tum haar chuke ho. Bahaana banaane ki koi zaroorat nahin."

Veer says "Dobaara mujse muqabla karo. Veer ko bhi ladna aata hain"

Ananya says "Theek hain, agar haarne ka itna shock hain toh ek aur muqabla ho jaae. Tumhara saara ghamand toot nahin gaya toh mera naam ananya nahin"

Veer says "Toh dusra naam doondlo kyunki tu Veer se haar jaaegi"

Ananya says "Dekh lenge"

Guys this is my vision only for the first epi. What do you think? Interesting naa................... Please do add your details. I hope they make something like this...............πŸ˜†

PART 2:- 
Chalo now lets switch over to Dharam. As anyone living in Bombay knows that the traffic is so unpredictable, Dharam got stuck in trsffic. No worries as there was still loads of time for college to start. Seeing that the traffic was going no where, he did his favourite passtime. He opened a book of Jeffrey Archer and started reading. As he was doing so, the reflection of the sun hit his face. He was blinded for a few moments and looked in the direction.

As he turned his head, he saw a girl wearing a salwar kameez trying to cross the road. Her kamees had small mirror works which caused the reflection. Dharam saw her and didnt want to see anything else for the rest of his life. The innocence in her face caught his complete attention. He had never seen a combination of such beauty and innocence. She was also eating an ice cream. It was dripping from her mouth. Dharam thought that that ice cream was so lucky.

Suddenly due to the sound of horns he saw that the traffic was finally moving. He cursed it whole heartedly. I told you that Mumbai's traffic is unpredictable...........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by anushababli - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushii. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waaaaaaah wat a gr8 story submit it 2 sagars!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
achcha hai...........but dis time i wan Veer 2 b rich[i mean.......not an adopted son.......]................but still d messiah!!!baaki sab achcha hai!!!😊😊😊
anupode thumbnail
toooo cool
veer aanaya ki nok zok tooo cute
n for a bike race..............................too superb......

n wat abt dharam n his heroine????
go on dear!!!!!
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
anyhow sagarz plz bring rt and mc together
i dont mind if they come together in a movie like vivaah
or anything but together plzzzzzzzzzzzz
sushii. thumbnail
paar naam zara change karne honge n wen 1st tym Veer see Ananya it shd b lyk her hair comes on her face n she puts it bak n while puttin it bak by mistake dey hit Veer's face
ok ok i noe its very filmy
iloverajattokas thumbnail
awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeee only one thing rajat doesn't look muture inoghf for collge. but stilll awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sushii. thumbnail

Originally posted by: iloverajattokas

awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeee only one thing rajat doesn't look muture inoghf for collge. but stilll awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dats dere dear ma mom says he looks lyk a babyπŸ˜†
eleniel83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow what a begining of new season. It was amazing, u narrated the scene so well that i actually was imagining it. But im also with the idea that veer should be rich this time. Well he can be a real son of dharam's bua and in the first episode of new season a person can speak in the background like " rishtey muhabat se bante hain, in do bhaiyo ka pyar aur dosti itni sachi aur paki thi ke pehle janam mei alag gharo mei janam lene ke bawajood saath saath rahe aur is naye janam mei bhagwan bhi in ko juda na ker saka aur aik hi ghar mei paida kia". Wat say guys????

Atleast this is better than the new kumkum track.....
Edited by eleniel83 - 15 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Gr8 story but uske liye sagars ko 21st century mein lana hoga. πŸ˜†