Pancham Update 2/20-2/26

rat718 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

"Pancham means sweet /Melodious flowing tune"

The scene begins where Pancham appears in the jail where bhabhi is behind the bars. He says " When the Lord of death Yama is at your doors, all you can do is to chant Ram--Ram". Bhabi kind of gets scared. Mixed emotions of puzzlement😕 and frightiening is shown in her face. The chant of Dharama --Dharma rathyacha goes on in the background, with Pancham smiling sweetly.

Here the older uncle (bhabi's husband) is worried as to how to get his wife out. The youger brother on the other hand is being influenced by Vasundhara. Vasundhara in turn is being controlled by pancham. In conclusion we could say that Pancham is controlling the uncles.  Nobody is aware of the truth except for the viewers, and Pancham. The disagreement between the brothers reaches the extent where vasundhara instigates Nitish to ask the property to be divided. Thus we see a tiff between the brothers widening, and leading to the division of the property.

Let us switch to Meera and Pancham now. The college play of Laila and majunu is going on in full speed. Pancham is feeling some vibes when he talks to Meera in the paly, or she touches him. Love? we are not sure. Pancham is confused. Meera on the other hand is extremely excited, and with her innocence has taken the repair of the costumes of the play on herself.  She even comes to Pancham's house and ask dadi, and mausi to help her with the alteration's.  Ranjit and his freinds (antogonists) plot a villounous plan of mixing some kind of medicine in the tea for the play group (Pancham and Meera)which causes diahrrea, however our all knowing Pancham figures it out, and makes Ranjit and his freinds drink it. Tables turned! 😊   I loved it! Ranjit as diligent as he is again tries to tie Pancham in a bag, and prevent him from going to the play. The next thing we see is that Ranjit ends up in the bag, and Pancham enacts the play beautifully. He also wins the best actor award. Way to go Pancham😊 It proves that "Good always wins over evil "

Thought for the Week  😊 Pancham who is always smiling and peaceful gets angry at Ranjit. This is how the conversation goes :

Ranjit: Tells Pancham "You are using meera, after which you will throw  her away like a used tissue"

Pancham's smile dissapears. His eyes become serious,and angry. His face eminates anger. He hold on to Ranjit's neck so hard that the poor guy is choking to death. It reminded me of Shri Krishna killing Kamsa . Everyone of course comes and saves poor Ranjit from the death grip!

Pancham then questons himself " why did I feel anger which is a virtue that leads to destruction"😡. I think we all should cotempelate on this statement more often.

Tina and Ravi (Meera's brother) are still not talking. Ravi manages to give a letter to Tina expressing his love, and the reason that he could not make it to lunch the other day. The letter seems to mollify Tina's anger, and she calls Meera's house.

Ranjit the Villian of course being shamefaced that none of his deceitious plan worked, comes to Meera's house and complains to her parents. Her mom as usual gets excited, and deregative regarding Pancham.  The dad being wise,  puts Ranjit in his place, and shows the door to him. "Trust in your children is a very important"  is what seems to be conveyed to the viewers from this particular episode. It was wonderful. As parents I think we tend to forget this often😊.               

Everyone starts persuing Pancham that he needs to give them a treat since  he won the best actor award. Pancham then invites all of them to the resturent in the evening for the party. However, everyone wants just Meera to go, and meet Pancham alone. Everyone feels that Meera and Pancham beolng to each other, and they should spend time alone. What a value of freindship to be learned! No jelousy, back biting, affairs, and pregnency like we see in other serials. It is all about love everyone. Anyhow Meera and Pancham meet alone, and have a great time. 

Pancham's dad Mr. Ashok tells his mom(dadi), and Pancham that he had a dream that Tina was getting married, and the whole house was decorated. He says the part of the dream he does not understand is that the house that he saw in his dream is the old house (which the evil uncles live in). Pancham smiles in his usual beautiful way, and says to his dad that something could happen that where they would get their old house back. he gives the example of dadi's land. Ashok shakes his head and says that it was a miracle that dadi got her land back, and miracles happen only once. We see dadi looking at Pancham with adoration, and understanding that if Pancham said it would happen it would happen.    

In the mean time the fight between the uncles have come to the point where both the houses has to be sold. mehata the realator comes and gets the agreement sighned by both the uncles. Then when they asked for the money, he call's out for Pancham. Pancham, dadi, and mausi come in. Pancham tells his unlces,bhabi, and Vasundhara that the files were exchanged, and what they just sighned were papers telling that all property was given back to their brother Ashok. The uncles go hysterical. There is lot of shouting, and the two uncles try to rush towards pancham, but Pancham moves, and they go past him and fall on the floor with a thud. Ugh that hurt! It was actually very comical. Of course pancham has planned it that they fall right at dadi's feet. What a master planner! Dadi with a stern look tells her evil sons that she can never forget the insolence that was shown to her god. We see the face of Pancham compleatly in understanding of what dadi is saying.  

Ashok comes to know about the above and is not very happy about the deceit. He tells Pancham he should not have done so, since it is not right. pancham reminds his dad that a thorn has to be removed by a thorn only. He gives the example of Sri rama and Vali, where he helped Sugriva (truth)by killing Vali from behind. Thought this was deceit, it still was the right thing to do to protect dharma, and get rid of adharma. This was a beautiful synonymous example. I really give my hats off to the writer, producer, a director of this show for reminding us these simple values by protraying it in a day to day life.

Vasundhara comes to Panchams house. She is angry, and has realised that Pancham has used her for his own use. She accuses pancham in front of Ashok that he has taken undue advantage of her innocence, and made her suffer for no apparent reason of her's. She curses Pancham that he too shall suffer the consequences of making her suffer. This was very similar to the scene where Gandhari after losing all her 100 sons in the end curses Shri Krishna to be destroyed by his own clan. Pancham says to himself that he will have to suffer the consequenses for making Vasundhara suffer. The Jist of this to me was; God takes the suffering upon himself, to protect the dharma. Of course the mellifluous tune of Dharama --Dhrama rakishtya--goes along in the background.

Pancham promises that he will help vasundhara. we see them roaming the streets, with nowhere to sit. The phone rings and Pancham tells them that there is a apartment opposite to where they are where they can rest for the next few days. We see Vasundhara wondering that  Pancham puts her in trouble,and now wants to help her. Is it not the lords way?

The older uncle tries to get Mr. Mehata (realator) in trouble, but Pancham helps him. the uncle is once again defeated.  

Meera comes home and tells her parents how Pancham got back all their property. The mother chides that Pancham came to the same level as his uncles. Pancham steps in and says that "Wealth is temporary. Yesterday we were poor, and the uncles were rich. Today the sutiation is reversed". How true that is! the wonderful tune of  how temporary this maya of the world we live in reaches our ears. I just close my eyes in peace and divinity. FREEZE😊                                

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdmh thumbnail
thanx for the up dates i did'nt get to see it👏 you're so sweet😆 I really mean it
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Your updates are amazing Sudha!!! Thank you! I wish they had a entire section just for Pancham. It's a great show, unlike the regular saas bahu crap. Thanks again!!

*khushi*

kdmh thumbnail
you're right ugababe maybe they should cut kkoi dil mein hai's forum and put that in there😉
rat718 thumbnail
Hi guys, Thanks a lot. May be we can start a forum soon. How do we do it?
sarina_202 thumbnail
we cn't really do much...only vijay can..i think..but i guess if we get a lot of people who like the show and talk to him..he will make one? what's the worst he can say...? all he can say is no...😳
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey i'm a mod and i love pancham so i'll try to talk to vijay or why dont you guys put a suggestion in the suggestion/comment section
srkzgurl1231 thumbnail
i no i luv pancham i dont no y they don got a section 4 this show!!!!
Nisha82 thumbnail
thanx for the great update... 👏