Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

this show is rigged from the start. i am sure vikas will win. this is so unfair because vikas-deepika cant even act. also since the beginning they havent been good dancers either. he didnt even deserve to be inthe finals. jai shhould have been in the finals. i hope naman-bindu win this contest

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: neela226

this show is rigged from the start. i am sure vikas will win. this is so unfair because vikas-deepika cant even act. also since the beginning they havent been good dancers either. he didnt even deserve to be inthe finals. jai shhould have been in the finals. i hope naman-bindu win this contest

yes, Jay did deserve to win and be in the finals.. but that doesn't mean Vikas is not deserving.. he has also improved quite a lot.. and with good director, i'm sure he can act better as well.. as far as dancing, i think he has proved that by reaching the final 3..

let's not bash Vikas, please.. of course, we will all support our favourites.. or who we think is most deserving.. but that doesn't mean the others are not good.. they have all come a long way from where they all started.. so let's give them some credit for it.. 😊