umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Everyone,

To make this forum more active, let's conduct a DOTW. Basically I will ask a set of questions related to the show and all you have to do is answer them.

So to our first DOTW:

1.What made you start watching Mata Ki Chowki?

2.What do you like about the show?

Let's just start of with 2 questions this week.

Enjoy.
Uma

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirah23 thumbnail

Hi Folks - I am all for participating!!!  Here are my answers!

I started to watch the show late because people on the other show forums were talking about the promos for the show.  Then, I got interested, so I started searching for information on the show and that's how I found the Sahara Mata Ki Chowki website.  It's a pity that they don't keep it updated, but at least we can have some good discussions and updates here.

Anyway, I love the concept of the story about having full faith in God to make things right for you.  The beginning of the story with the adoption and up-bringing of Vaishnavi was interesting as well.

I think this serial is a bit different than most others - not your typical saas bahu story line.  Although I know that Vaishvani will win over most of the people in the household in the end like most serials, there are other story lines like Sheel Kumar and his hunger for wealth, and using Matarani for his own means.  There's also the stories of revenge by Yash, and Choti Ma - so I want to see what will happen here as well.  I would also like to see Sheel Kuman's brother and Bari Ma more active in the story line!

-aditi- thumbnail

pata nahin since day first watching it and then couldnt help myself getting off the seat😳

great conceptand a very good way to reach to the viewers religiously and fictionally both ways😳