Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
SIgh.......THANK YOU samie di!!!

Btw What is with that locket ........he used to wear that locket.....which reminds me of armaan.......

Ufffff.....the diff versions of apu...one crazier than the other!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sharmii

SIgh.......THANK YOU samie di!!!

Btw What is with that locket ........he used to wear that locket.....which reminds me of armaan.......

Ufffff.....the diff versions of apu...one crazier than the other!!

Yeah I noticed that locket toosomeone else I think riya also mentioned it !! Some positive vibes for Shekhar with that locket !!!!😳
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sami..  It was such a refreshing change from the usual 5 mins of Shekhar in RKB 😉 The best part of this conv was when he switched to calling Rohini "tum" from  "aap" 👏 One wonders if Rohini got the fact that Shekhar was openly courting her on the phone Abhi I hope he doesnt become a bhigi billi when he comes f2f with her soon.. 😆 Lage raho Dr!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: minniemau

Thanks Sami..  It was such a refreshing change from the usual 5 mins of Shekhar in RKB 😉 The best part of this conv was when he switched to calling Rohini "tum" from  "aap" 👏 One wonders if Rohini got the fact that Shekhar was openly courting her on the phone Abhi I hope he doesnt become a bhigi billi when he comes f2f with her soon.. 😆 Lage raho Dr!

I think now she is quite comfortable with him Abhi swing bhi un donno ka intezaar Kar Raha Hai !! Now I hope she visits him more @ the Ashram and hospitall !! He wil not be bhigi billi but a sheru again!!! He wants to do Shenatiyaa and she also got the hint Ki jiske Saat Mai Shaitaniya Karna Chahata hoon Who jaldi naraaz ho jathi hai so she will  allow him to do shaitaniyaa!!!!😉
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

I think now she is quite comfortable with him Abhi swing bhi un donno ka intezaar Kar Raha Hai !! Now I hope she visits him more @ the Ashram and hospitall !! He wil not be bhigi billi but a sheru again!!! He wants to do Shenatiyaa and she also got the hint Ki jiske Saat Mai Shaitaniya Karna Chahata hoon Who jaldi naraaz ho jathi hai so she will  allow him to do shaitaniyaa!!!!😉

I wish with RKB becoming a daily, our wish of seeing Rohini and Shekhar interact more freely will be answered.. I support "Shekhar - the Sher" revolution completely! 😆
neelamSDlover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#990099 size=4>friends as we all know apus speciality is soft romance....😳😳😳

here is two of sweet phone conversations of apu from two serials ...

when he talks sweetly and softly like this it always make me think such good human being he must be na..at his heart ,in his real life...even though i kinda expected apu to be happy in his phone conversation no 1 than sad....according to the scene..or the contents of conversation..

⭐️but still he was sweet and he was genuine....⭐️

here is a treat from me please see and tell me how u feel ...🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpHuUUj5ni0[/YOUTUBE]

nice work dearest sami 🤗 ............always LOVED u & ur talented works 😃 👏 ⭐️