shekhar rohini convo at night & extra(video )

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

friends as we all know apus speciality is soft romance....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

here is two of sweet phone conversations of apu from two serials ...
when he talks sweetly and softly like this it always make me think such good human being he must be na..at his heart ,in his real life...even though i kinda expected apu to be happy in his phone conversation no 1 than sad....according to the scene..or the contents of conversation..
โญ๏ธbut still he was sweet and he was genuine....โญ๏ธ
here is a treat from me please see and tell me how u feel ...๐Ÿค—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpHuUUj5ni0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by sami01 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aww sammy I saw this scene sooo many times in the whole episode but thanks to you I have it  as an exclusive pRT !! Can u plese upload this nd the dhothi scene on Zshare I want to put it in my Ipod!!He is sooo cute in the conversation !!! Both in RKB and Kaajjal !!!
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bhai Sami I must say, if there is an award for the most consistent Apu Deewani.......

It goes to You.....hands down!!!๐Ÿ‘
Love your spirit...your enthusiasm.....your self motivation to keep doing Apu seva!!!
Bhai hum log toh nikaamma hain.....we do Apu seva when we find a reason........
Aaj he was looking hot....aaj he was dressed savvily.....et al......!!
But must say your energy makes me want to go back and look at How we all had fun during Kaajjal & JJKN days.....
here's big hug from me to you....for keeping it all rocking!!!!๐Ÿค—
Cheers,
-N

sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

Aww sammy I saw this scene sooo many times in the whole episode but thanks to you I have it  as an exclusive pRT !! Can u plese upload this nd the dhothi scene on Zshare I want to put it in my Ipod!!He is sooo cute in the conversation !!! Both in RKB and Kaajjal !!!

shaanti hum poore apu fans na......apu ki ek jhalak ke lioye bethe rehte hain...i must say shanti scene and apus expressions were kinda odd
i mean dialouges were romatic and he was supposed to be longing for rohini who is just a drive away and whom he meets every day..not longing for soem one who he has lost forever or who is so far away other than that i liked him here..and i will upload the links and pm u zshare ones......
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur9

Bhai Sami I must say, if there is an award for the most consistent Apu Deewani.......are na nupur we all r same we all pray fro him want best fro him all apu deewanis r very sincere

It goes to You.....hands down!!!๐Ÿ‘
Love your spirit...your enthusiasm.....your self motivation to keep doing Apu seva!!!thnks apu ke liye kuch bhi
Bhai hum log toh nikaamma hain.....we do Apu seva when we find a reason........
Aaj he was looking hot....aaj he was dressed savvily.....et al......!!na na u r true aa fan dont say that
But must say your energy makes me want to go back and look at How we all had fun during Kaajjal & JJKN days.....sigh those were the days apu dashing best full of life forums buzzing kya din the
here's big hug from me to you....for keeping it all rocking!!!!๐Ÿค—
Cheers,
-Nu r welcome nupur ji ...anything for apu and bhootni gang

sami01 thumbnail
bhootnis i personally liked night convomore than day one aap ne kuch bataya hi nahi kya chakkar hai
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sami my dear, to be frank i was waiting for this one from you. I knew u would make it ... i just knew it ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Waisay i just caugth up with the episode and i agree with you hands down ... the night scene had a different kind of romance and a special kind of feeling associated with it. even shekhar was more intense, more direct, and more suggestive. He know what he was saying, and boy he was in a romantic mood ... and i loves when he said even the jhoola is missing you like me .... wow, that made my heart go whoops for him .... ufffff, apu has the brilliance and the power of melting my heart and warming my emotions anytime, anyday ... he is just awesome ...

Awwwww sami, i miss kaajjal days, i miss those lovely powerful scenes by apu ... i just miss my DPS. But i am kinda falling for shekhar now .... I found him relaxed and  in control of his emotions in this episode ... i hope and pray his life settles down and he gives us our same old apu back ....

Way to go apu .... ๐Ÿ‘
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

bhootnis i personally liked night convomore than day one aap ne kuch bataya hi nahi kya chakkar hai

I agree with you !! I wish they go on a troll  on the beach just when the sun is set and the moonlight falls on the beautiful sea and then SHekhar tells her his Dil Ki baat by holding her hand !! Aww that wud be soo romantic !1 Kaash yeah hoga !!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesaint148

Sami my dear, to be frank i was waiting for this one from you. I knew u would make it ... i just knew it ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Waisay i just caugth up with the episode and i agree with you hands down ... the night scene had a different kind of romance and a special kind of feeling associated with it. even shekhar was more intense, more direct, and more suggestive. He know what he was saying, and boy he was in a romantic mood ... and i loves when he said even the jhoola is missing you like me .... wow, that made my heart go whoops for him .... ufffff, apu has the brilliance and the power of melting my heart and warming my emotions anytime, anyday ... he is just awesome ...

Awwwww sami, i miss kaajjal days, i miss those lovely powerful scenes by apu ... i just miss my DPS. But i am kinda falling for shekhar now .... I found him relaxed and  in control of his emotions in this episode ... i hope and pray his life settles down and he gives us our same old apu back ....

Way to go apu .... ๐Ÿ‘

Kashish I  was also feeling really nice to see this romantic side of apu !! Kash yeah daily soap hota or atleast twice a week since we have soo many character and when they take Apu to such a hheight and they don't show him in the following episode we feel that we miss something !! But I think this character of shekhar is taking good shape now !!๐Ÿ˜ณ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sami I hv realized one thing that Apu's acting automatically becomes top class when he is given more importance in the episode instead of just standing in the background behind the MahilaMukti๐Ÿ˜ƒ,..

This Monday's episode for a change was more of Rohini-Shekhar cute phone interactions and Apu really excelled in the scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ...He is very good when it comes to speaking those sweet romantic dialogues in his trademark soft voice๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Now next time I wish there is no phone doing the Kabab Mein haddi act๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†..Let Rohini-Shekhar hv these similar interactions face to face now๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜..

Oh and thanks a lot for the Video Sam๐Ÿค—..my half work is less now๐Ÿ˜†...I can catch only this part multiple times instead of seeing the entire episode just for this one scene๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ