Happy birthday *Fiza*

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Soumya- Today is some one?s birthday?but I am forgetting who is she..She will kill me..if she reads it?who is she???😳

Ayesha- Idiot Soumya it is Fiza?s birthday😡.How can you forget this special girl?s birthday?

Soumya- Of course I remember?I ws just trying to pretend I forgot her..birthday..She is turning..buddhi..I mean 21..sweet 21..lolz?Btw how did u get to no her??😳

Ayesha- I got to know her from Avatar and Siggy section.She makes really awesome signatures and avatars.You must see her creations😃

Soumya- Yeah I know she is very talented 😛but I got to know her while chatting with her in Cricket section..She is the viewbie of the Cricket Section..and really cums up wid great contests..Must say she is an awesum viewbie..Luv her..bt wht do we do for her bday??😕

Ayesha- I will make a signature for her so that we can use it and make her feel special and take some birthday messages from her friendz..How about that??😊

Soumya- Cool idea..but lemme wish her..first😳

Birthday messages for our special birthday gal

Soumya(Mrs.Brett Lee)-Fiza..though you don?t know me well..but through you posts you across a very wonderful person..On dis special day of yours..I would lyk you wish a very happy birthday..Hope you have a rocking birthday..and may God bless you on dis day..You are a great siggy maker..and a great viewbie..and hope to know you more..Love you..🤗🤗

Here is a cake..for you on your birthday

Looks delicious na😉..I wish I could make sum siggies .bt lolz I am really bad at it?You are a great gal..and hope..you get whatever you wish for..

Once agn..I take the opportunity to wish you a very happy birthday once again..

Actually I had my exams..so in this short span of time..I couldn?t collect so many messages from you friendz..cuz dey are inactive..I am really sorry for dis..I wish I could have made dis bday more better for you..!!😊

Best wishes on ur birthday and throughout the coming year.
Wishing you good health and hapiness in life.
Here's to celebrating you!
May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories,wonderful moments and shining dreams.
U r 21 years old, you're 21 years young.
Wishing you many more good and prosperous years.😃

Here are your birthday messages 😊

Shruti(Leo)-Fiza...You are a very friendly and nice person...! 😳 and you are also a great viewbie...! You helped me out in my initial viewbie days and I am very grateful to you for that...!😊 

Hope your 21st birthday will be a blast....!😊 
Happy Birthday, Fizzzz!😊

Love,

⭐️Shruthi⭐️

Life_Rulez(Andro)-Happy birthday Fiza.A birthday is just the first day of another 365 day jounrey around the sun.Enjoy the trip.Enjoy on your birthday

Mini2390-Wishing you a hppy birthday.I hopeall your birthday dreams and wishes come true.Here's to anotheryear of experience.A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

I tried to contact many other friend of yours in a short span of time..but they were a bit busy with their work.
Happy birthday once again!😉Enjoy...
Edited by Mrs.Brett Lee - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Fiza 🥳😊
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Fiza!!! 🤗

Wish you the best and pray you get every happiness!!!

kimmu thumbnail
Happy Birthday Fiza! Hope you have an awesome birthday.. 🤗
*Fiza* thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.🤗🤗...........You guys!!😭... I am so shocked right now... Thankyou for surpising me... ..I loved the post and i Love You ALL.. 🤗
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Happy Birthday Fiza!!!!!!! Hope all your wishes come true and keep smiling!!!!
*Fiza* thumbnail

@Soumya: Thanks jaan🤗. the chocolate  cake was as sweet as u r..😳

@Ashu: Aww...my sweetie...thankyou yaar...🤗..Thanks for making me feel special..😳 @Shruthi: Thankyouuu🤗..So sweet of you to say that.. I am also lucky to have a lovely parter like you.😳 
@Andro: Aww thanks andro..🤗
@Mumtaz: Love you and miss u yaar😳. ..Where are you these days.. Thankyou so much..🤗 and hope ur doing good..

Thankyou once again everyone for making my day so special.🤗.I will always cherish this lovely moment

Hey Fiza!

wish you a very very veryy HAPPY BIRTHDAY hun!
hope you enjoy and have a great time on the wonderful day!!

tc
ania =)
Happy Bday! Have a wonderful day!
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Happy Birthday Fiza.great to know another virgo on IF.hope you have a great birthday.