kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Same scene continues and Raja keeps calling Nil names and tells her to get out. Nan even tries to reason with Raja and says why are you insulting someone who hasn't even done anything and that too when she is pregnant. She swears that she has done this all by herself. Raja says that Nan is everything to me and since this was related to Nan, Nil is responsible. She has violated husband wife trust. Nan says she didn't say anything because I made her promise not to. Raja says not that's not why she kept quiet. She kept quiet because she knew that if I found out then she will have to giver her kid to you. (Ok that's it Raja is the stupidest person on this planet).

Aryan starts clapping his hands and says that he cant' believe he called her selfish. He says you forgot that Nil gave up everything for you and your family's happiness including her brother and her daadi. Raja then starts arguing with Aryan, he says think about what I must be going through, because of my wife my sister's house is falling apart. He says its not a small mistake what she has done is sin. He says that she will have to leave this house. Nil starts saying that she is innocent and that god is witness that she has always though of this family, she cant' live without this house. Raja says but what about Nan, because of you she had to suffer so much and he will not be affected by her tears.

Aryan says that he trusts his sister more than his life. He points to rakhi and says that she tied this on me and I will not let anyone hurt her. Raja says he will punish the one who hurt his sister. Nil says she can't believe what Raja is saying; cause he said the exact opposite before. Aryan stops Nil and says that his heart is now a stone. He says that Raja will never change. Aryan says if anyone in this house is wrong then it is you and your stubbornness. You know that your sister can't carry a child, so why is that Nil's fault? Due to your stubbornness Nan destroyed her own family. He says its my fault that Nan can't be a mom, so punish me what did Nil do? He says God doesn't have the right to take a baby from the mother so who are you? Raja says but parents are greater than God and Nan is like my child so I can punish the one who hurt her, and he tells Aryan to take Nil from here. Nil says stop fighting and says that Raja thinks she is at fault fine she is at fault. Nan tries to interrupt but Nil stops her and says she should have told Raja about Mukti, but she can't complete the sentence saying that it was for her own selfishness and leaves. Aryan says we wont' leave this house you'll have to beat us up. Nan tells him to stop talking, and says it isn't Raja or Nil's mistake it is mine, but for right now please leave.

Prince cuts in and says that don't punish Nil. It was Nan and my decision to have a child via surrogate mom.  He tells about everything that happen and even says that Nil was very mad at the two of them. He says if you really want to know, it isn't even Nan's fault. As you want to see Nan happy she wants to see you happy too. She never liked that you wanted to give your child to her. Every moment she was disturbed by this, she never wanted to take Nil's child. She has only done this for your happiness, otherwise who would do this?  (All of a sudden Prince is my hero!!) she did this not only because she loves you but because she worships you too. To be honest the reason that Mukti is between me and nan is you and your stubbornness. He says let it be, but now I am not going to see injustice against anyone so if anyone is going to leave this house it will be me and Nan. Everyone is shocked by this.

Episode Ends

Precap:- Prini and Mukti are leaving the house.

Edited by kshre25 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks!!!!

interesting.....i wonder if raja will be sorry now