18/8/08 - SUMER NEARLY SLAPPED SHAGUN

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Guys  -  And yes my 😭Cutie-pie😭 Sumer (I can't say anything bad against him, because I totally love him) nearly slapped Shagun but it was all that evil, bitchy, depraved, silly-cow, demonic and devilish Treeveni's doing so I blame her and only her.

Shagun up in the terrace remembering (we were subjected to flashback of evil Treeveni's face, I mean if watching her once is not punishment enough, we are forced to watch flashbacks again---- please spare us) Treeveni daring Shagun to tell Sumer everything and how he will throw her out (but it was always your f*****g dirty plan and you made him do it – you dirty cow.  Then Shagun is remembering how Vikram threatened her about telling Sumer and then she remembers Sumer(Cutie) praising his mom. But Shagun is thinking that if I tell Sumer – we may get separated (there is no 'may-be' about it Shagun – you will definitely get separated – you should know that Cutie by now – I mean he doesn't think – he just gets angry and swings into action so please, please don't tell him anything.  Just lie to him about how nice his mom is)  But I must tell Sumer today.

Cutie in the room and Shagun comes and he asks her, where has she been and that she looks tense – She tells him everything (again we were subjected to more flashbacks of R2& D2 – that Evil Treeveni and Quasimodo Shitta) about their plan and Sumer is angry with her and tells her to shut-up and says I don't want to listen to you and leaves.

Breakfast – Cutie, Shagun and Evil Treeveni – Shagun is offering Cutie breakfast but he (bad boy) is having none of it and is totally ignoring her and Treeveni offers him some food and he accepts (Cutie you are a bad, bad boy)  and then he leaves to get ready and Treeveni bitches to Shagun that your husband is not talking to you (it's all your evil doing you evil cow) is it because you have been bad-mouthing me to him and then says – start counting your days or better still start counting your hours in this house. Shagun leaves.

Shagun tries to talk to Cutie in the bedroom but he is not listening to her.  He said how can you talk about my mother like that (because she is evil)  Mom is listening and Cutie sees her and she gets upset and starts crying and leaves and Cutie is angry with Shagun for upsetting his mom (Cutie, please please wake up – I mean how many time have you not believed your wife initially and it turned out that she was right all along but you are just too cute and gorgeous to notice that)  

Mom in lounge cries loudly like a hyena – everybody gathers  and she is like how can Shagun say these things about me that I planned and caused her accident and brain tumour along with Shitta (you did you silly cow – everybody knows that apart from your thick (Cutie is notincluded in this)and stupid family. Vikram tells Cutie about his confrontation with Shagun about shagun's accusations about mom causing the accident and Cutie is more angry with Shagun.  But Cutie tells his mom that Shagun was influenced by evil Shitta so she doesn't know what she is saying (he still loves her) but I believe you and love you so much mom, whatever anybody says (you cutie don't you ever learn who loves you the most – after me of course – its Shagun – you dodo) .  Sumer asks dad to take mom to her room and then everybody leaves giving Shagun the evils.

Cutie and Shagun in bedroom – she says please sumer don't make rash decision try to find out the truth.  Phone Shitta – she will tell the truth – He said I won't listen to that evil, bitchy and distrustful woman (well said Cutie). He said, even if god came to tell me that my mom is bad – I won't believe it – in fact my mom is my god (more like satan the devil) and Shagun said you are blinded by her love and she is evil and he gets angry and raises his hand to slap her 😭(OMG Cutie)πŸ˜­β€“ but stops and then she says Ok just prove me wrong and mom right and then you can beat me to death.  He said OK – I have a cunning plan but I need your support with it as I won't be able to persecute it by myself – she said I supported your every decision (we know Shagun – because you the greatest superwoman of India) – he said but you can't ask any questions or show your disappointment at any time – if you do – then our relationship will end (I have heard this about hundred times before – you cutie don't trust her – then you find out the truth and then you beg for forgiveness and get back together and it all happens again inthenext plot) then he phones someone and  give (inaudible ) instructions and Shagun is shocked at his instructions and it ended on her shocked face.

• What is Cutie's big and cunning plan?
  • Why is Shagun shocked at his plan?
  • Why doesn't he ever trust Shagun? OK Ok you don't need to answer this one because he is Forest Gump and nave sausage and his mom has poisoned his mind against Shagun.

πŸ˜­

ANOTHER FOUR EPISODES LEFT UNTIL THE END AND THEN I WON'T SEE MY CUTIE ANYMORE – OMG, MY DAILY DOSAGE OF MY CUTIE'S CUTE FACE – OMG – I WILL JUST DIE. SOMEONE HELP ME….

πŸ˜­

Enjoy the update Guys

Love Jay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THNXXX 4 THE UPDATE
IHOPE SUMER FINDS OUT TRVENI'S TRUTH BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE A HAPPY ENDING!!!!
AND YES ONLY 4 MORE DAYS😭
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!~!~!!

you think they'd learn every time shagun is in the right
khaleda aktar m thumbnail
Hey thanx lovely update couldnt watch 2day actually!!thanx once again!!
Niger6789 thumbnail
Thank you

Sumer never learns =[
babe_e_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx for da update... and i totally agreee with u on
|
|
V
(I have heard this about hundred times before – you cutie don't trust her – then you find out the truth and then you beg for forgiveness and get back together and it all happens again inthenext plot)

y cant he learn from his mistake... buh despite all this ... i luv him lol
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i love sumer too even though he can be a blockhead sometimes