From the recap, it seems Damini finds out that KT is not pregnant and she is going to throw her out of SN. Who do you think will stp Damini? I think Eku will😉
From the recap, it seems Damini finds out that KT is not pregnant and she is going to throw her out of SN. Who do you think will stp Damini? I think Eku will😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i don't think eklavya will stop her from throwing kt out. eklavya has ended his relationship with kt.Originally posted by: thilinibh
From the recap, it seems Damini finds out that KT is not pregnant and she is going to throw her out of SN. Who do you think will stp Damini? I think Eku will😉
yeh she shouldn't jumped into conclusion that her bahu was pregnant just because she threw up. she should checked and do some blood test or if that is too complicated and time wasting then at least with the pregnancy test pack.Originally posted by: sallu_lover
oh she has not right to throw KT out of the house coz its her fault she didnt give KT a chance to talk n express her feelings
OMG!!!! aaah! I would die if Eku stops her. I will be on cloud 9 forever. So I doubt that will happen. I rarely get to see something that makes me so happy!


































































😆