kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Nan tries to convince Prince to help Mukti. Prince says we can't take her in our house lets get her a hotel room and then figure out what to do. Mukti thinks that she has to try harder, so she fakes stomach pain. Nan convinces Prince to hide her in their room.

Nil is in Amjan's room and she says to Gunjan that she wants to go the temple tomorrow with Gunjan and Nan. Gunjan says ok and Nil starts to leave, both get up and Gujan's back is facing the door. Amber comes and only sees Gunjan and hugs her from the back. Then looks up and sees Nil. They both are embarassed and Amber tries to explain. Nil says no need for explanation, i'm glad to see that you are taking good care of Gunjan. (So are all of us ðŸ˜‰, they definitely need more Amjan scenes)

Prini take Mukti to thier room, Nan makes her lie down. Just then Nil knocks on the door. Nan hides and Prince says that Nan has headache and she is sleeping. Nil just tells him about her plan to go to the temple.

Prince goes downstairs and makes a call to a friend to find a place for Mukti. The friend says I can figure something out by tomorrow but nothing tonight. Prince says ok, but please try for tonight and cuts the phone. Amber here's the call and asks Prince about it and then says to give him Prince's friends phone number and he'll figure something out. Prince says dont' worry something will work out.

He goes back to the room and is mad at Nan for all of what is going on. Nan takes care of Mukti and tries to pacify Prince unsucessfully.

Next morning, Prince is bringing breakfast for Mukti & Nan. Kb stops him in the way and goes with him to his room. Kb bores me so I fast forwarded this part, sorry guys, it was basically how they avoid kb.

They try to smuggle Mukti out but Raja turns on the light and stops them.

Preview:- Mukti gets cut on her hands and Prince helps her, while she makes googly eyes at him. Exactly the salman-rani-preity story

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima1171 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yh this is like chori chori chupke chupke..i was thinking da same lol