Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fiasco thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: DeSiPride05

Gauri.  Hiten was all cheery.  She did not smile, not only that wewent all gloomy when criticized. 😉  She looked like some kinda wax statue when she stood to take the criticism.  She cheered up a lil when MB gave them 8 I think. 

its about time you get a warning level for bashing gauri

Moderator's Note:
Member is being warned for making personal attack on fellow members. This topic is to post views about who is bad anyone can do so and you have probelm with that use the report button.

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 15 years ago
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fiasco

Wot did I say?  😭
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: fiasco

fiasco i luv u😆every tm i see 1 f ur posts u end up n cracking me up..wtever mood i am n u sure give a good smile 2 my face..thanx 4 dat🥰😆

Moderator's Note:
Quoting post thats breaking rules and supporting is also breaking rules. See its not repeated again.

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL....how can I say who was the weakest....I fast forward everyone's performances....only watch GHT....and I loved them....Gauri looked liked an angel👏🏻finally the judges gave them good comments
Edited by redhotght - 15 years ago
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

fiasco i luv u😆every tm i see 1 f ur posts u end up n cracking me up..wtever mood i am n u sure give a good smile 2 my face..thanx 4 dat🥰😆

LOL!  So you can bash a member. make fun of them but when I speak the truth I need a warnig?  nt only that your rejoicing?  Wow!  How mature can you be?  😆😆

Moderator's Note:
No personal remark on fellow member. Have issue with any post report it and let Dev Team take action.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DeSiPride05

LOL!  So you can bash a member. make fun of them but when I speak the truth I need a warnig?  nt only that your rejoicing?  Wow!  How mature can you be?  😆😆

well im still 19..so thank u very much..i accept fully dat im completely immatured😆im not ashamed 2 say dat😆i have a loooong way 2 go 2 be perfect(f i ever become perfect i mean..which i doubt)😆

anywa i was talking abt a general fact🙂..i said i luv sm1 4 da reason dat all his/her posts make me laugh..i mean fiasco has posted 171 replies so far 4m da no displayed under his/her avtar..i said i enjoyed all f them..nothing else🥰
n i thnk u'll find i hav said similar things abt his/her posts many tms b4 n kyunki forum..😆cz i realy find dat person entertaining n all his previous posts too according 2 my VERY PERSONAL OPINION.🙂

Moderator's Note:
Try not to quote rule breaking posts and rejoice.