Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*fairytale* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: clarissa

I don't think it will be a hit. Coz even if it IS a good film, there won't be many takers coz of hardly-known banner, director AND actors. Coz Abhijeet isn't that famous in the film industry, yet....he's just arrived. Best I can hope for is that Abhijeet's performance gets critical acclaim and he gets TONS of singing and acting offers. 😃
And yeah, his acting WAS terrible in CID. But he's said in an interview, that he was very nervous. So let's hope he will act well! 😃
But I wanna hear his voice a lot more and see HIM, THE PERSON, a lot more!

Awww..............I'll forgive him for the terrible appearance on CID,it must have been a bit nerve-wracking cuz it was his first appearance in which he had to act.

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i jus hope the movie isnt like a stupid movie, jsu want it to b decent. n more than the acting i want the songs to be rly good, cuz he's doing the playback in the movie too, i'd rather have his songs bcum a huge huge hit!
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lugta hain keh Amol Palekar kah naya avataar phir seh, maaf kijiyega, firr seh cinema mein juld hee haajari laaganeh wala hainOuch
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Lugta hain keh Amol Palekar kah naya avataar phir seh, maaf kijiyega, firr seh cinema mein juld hee haajari laaganeh wala hainOuch

Lagta hai aap Amol Palekar ke die hard fan ho 😉  😆  I could not stand that dude 🥰

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Lagta hai aap Amol Palekar ke die hard fan ho 😉  😆  I could not stand that dude 🥰

Aajee Varshaji humareh tunz mein kahi hui baat koh aap neh ulta phulta, thedha binga kurr keh uskah mutlub heech badal daala. Khair koi baat nahi. Jyada kuch kahengay toh humm peh kafi haamleh hoh jayengay. 😉
Hazardous thumbnail
Lol poor Abhijeet.The movie he's doing looks so small budgeted.I'm guessing it'll be the type of film that'll just randomly come and then,vanish into thin air.Loll.
neela_asma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iam also not expecting it will be hit,but hoping that it will be nice movie.iam eagerly waiting for abhi's movie.