Tell me what do you think?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
<span>To members: Be a little more sensitive towards other shows.</span>To be honest, I have watched the new Mahabharat so far. And it's sorta "fake". What I'm trying to say is that, the king "Shantanu" so far, hasn't been shown wearing a crown? Ramayan is much real, so can see that they try work hard to make as everything is real. Mahabharat has "hot" costumes, but not real ones (not "real" "real" but atleast a fake crown?).
<span>To members: Be a little more sensitive towards other shows.</span>To be honest, I have watched the new Mahabharat so far. And it's sorta "fake". What I'm trying to say is that, the king "Shantanu" so far, hasn't been shown wearing a crown? Ramayan is much real, so can see that they try work hard to make as everything is real. Mahabharat has "hot" costumes, but not real ones (not "real" "real" but atleast a fake crown?).
for your information in old days there were no crowns.The crown concept is taken from Raja ravi Verma's Paintings,previously head bands were used.I just waned to say that if Ramayana improves in special effects,it will be at no.1 for sure..
I, honestly, am very impressed with the costumes, but it doesn't seem like that's what everyone use to wear at those times. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.😳