Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

-Tahpar tells sameera to bring the gold and take the bomb. thapar tells sam that another officer was here to see him. Outside the inn abhi is about to talk to sam when karan comes and asks why sam is there. Sam says she was there to see her friend. Karan's officer tells karan that sam was here to see thapar. Karan says that i didn't know that a smuggler like thapar is your friend. Sam says sir what are u doing here? is thapar your friend as well. karan shuts her up. Karan says that he is here to find where thapar has hidden rest of the gold. sam says i atleast i didn't come here due to the greed of gold. Karan says he is here to catch thapar red handed. Sam say that this is custom deparment's job then why are u here. Karan says he has no interest in gold. he takes sam.

-Sam sends esha a text message without karan's knowledge saying that an other officer is after the gold so take over the gold. Haider calls jahan and asks about the bomb. abhi picks up the phone. haider asks about jahan. Abhi tells him about jahan meeting two of his men and shoot out. haider wants the bomb as soon as possible and wonders where jahan is. samraat goes to karan/veer's office and takes the gold. esha comes there and points gun at him. Samraat tells esha to let him take the gold otherwise haider will kill the kids. esha tells him not to touch gold otherwise she will shoot. samraat tries to convince esha. he tellls her to call abhi. esha doesn't trust him. samraat give the gold to esha. Esha locks him in the office until the kids are kidnapped. then esha calls the security and tells them that somebody has entered veer sir's office without permission and is trying the steal the gold.

-Shikha and sapna are at the hospital. Sapna is leaving and tells shikha to inform her if veer gaines consicous. She tells shikha that i know that you have a lot of questions and only veer will answer them. Veer's lawyer calls shikha and tells that he wants to meet shikha and sam. Shiha wonders why veer's lawyer wants to meet sameera.

-esha calls sam but karan takes the phone. sam phone is dead. esha thinks that sam must be at the orphanage and drives off to the orphanage.

-security goes to veer's office and find samraat there. security tells him about the phone call. samraat tells them that this is veer sir's office not a jewelery shop. I am here to meet karan sir. samraat yells at the officers.

-shikha goes to meet the lawyer. the lawyer wants to meet shikha and sameera together as per veer's wish. the lawyer doesn't want to open the will until sam comes. shikha wonders why?

Precap- two sams are with the bomb. bomb activates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks a lot hehar for the update 😊