send us pretty pictures🥰 safe journeyOriginally posted by: Sutapasima
Dear friends .. presently I am in Reykjavik... I don't have access to Hotstar .
Sorry I will not be able to give updates for the next few days .
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
send us pretty pictures🥰 safe journeyOriginally posted by: Sutapasima
Dear friends .. presently I am in Reykjavik... I don't have access to Hotstar .
Sorry I will not be able to give updates for the next few days .
Originally posted by: janecastle
MaAn Diwas.. what a joke
Should have been TamaShah Day. That's more apt.
Badi Upmaa’s second chance at true love and respect was built on a totally broken foundation. This was clearly not the same woman Trashnuj met at the college reunion. Back then, she had finally divorced "Ache Pita"—a marriage that gave her nothing but pure pain. Yet, the totally useless TamaShah family still expected her to fix all their messy problems.
Instead of having a mature, private talk about their future before getting married, Badi Upmaa decided to dance on stage like a teenager to propose to Trashnuj. By doing that, she proudly dragged her heavy TamaShah baggage straight into her second marriage. To absolutely no one's surprise, adopting Choti Upmaa broke the weak #ApMaAn marriage even further, leading to its final, disastrous end on the day of the car accident.

Rahi and Prem have their sweet romantic moments as they prepare to leave for work together , Moti baa advises them regarding agreeing to the...
Prem and Rahi are seen treating Anupama and Sarita Tayi at their cafe .rem lovingly prepares exotic dishes for them n the duo love his love n...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
6