FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

39

Views

301

Users

5

Likes

41

Frequent Posters

nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago
#31

Originally posted by: hemakeerti

There won’t be high tension family drama girlies.. you can relax n enjoy the next parts.

Areyyy dont give us spoilers

Jahnu Dii

Update dete nahi .. aise tadpaoo mat aur smiley19smiley18

nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago
#32

Originally posted by: hemakeerti

smiley31 If I continue writing after finishing PBD,you girls will be my first and perhaps only readers

not jahnu diii underestimating herself AGAIN smiley44

samjhaao inhe

Edited by nushhkiee - 15 hours ago
nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago
#33

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

Whenever I read PBD it's like watching a movie. I visualise everything and it increases my experience to 10 folds

And yes I forgot to mention yesterday. I love naughty Jalal and our understanding and loving Jodha🥰

Dont even talk about it Tanya .. i could visualize everything with my eyes open 🤣 ..

That much beautiful is her writing ❤️😛

Jahnu Dii's Jalal is giving a tough competition out there. Now i wanna marry him and him only smiley37

Edited by nushhkiee - 15 hours ago
nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago
#34

Where you gayab????

nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago
#35

I have read the updateee 3 timess alreadyyyy smiley42

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago
#36

Originally posted by: nushhkiee

Yup possible... But honestly... no matter how much we speculate,Jahnu Dii is going to shock us with her twists 🤣 And I don’t necessarily mean plot twists… just expect the unexpected with her 😛

And as for the answer to your last question .. I don’t think even Jahnu Dii herself could tell us that .. looool

She was sudhaarofying though.. i wonder what happened to that 🤣

What was she sudhaarofying??

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago
#37

Originally posted by: nushhkiee

not jahnu diii underestimating herself AGAIN smiley44

samjhaao inhe

I feel if she consistently write any story the activity on the forum will screen.

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago
#38

Originally posted by: nushhkiee

Areyyy dont give us spoilers

Jahnu Dii

Update dete nahi .. aise tadpaoo mat aur smiley19smiley18

Atleast we now have little relaxations😂

nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago
#39

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

What was she sudhaarofying??

Trying to update in 3months instead of 3Years

And to an extent she did sudhaarofyyy until now.. iss update ko 1 saal lag gaya smiley44

Edited by nushhkiee - an hour ago
nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago
#40

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

I feel if she consistently write any story the activity on the forum will screen.

For sure

Bcos i informed a few of them about PBD being updated .. they said .. let her finish tab saathme padhenge sab smiley37

Related Topics

Jodha Akbar thumbnail

Posted by: hemakeerti · 1 years ago

Hemakeerti OSes - Compiled PBD INDEX Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter...

Expand ▼
Jodha Akbar thumbnail

Posted by: Swissgerman · 7 years ago

Jodha Akbar FF : --- Who loves Him Most (M) --- Link to my other threads Thread 1 Thread 2 - Thread 3 :::::Thread 4::::...

Expand ▼
Jodha Akbar thumbnail

Posted by: Shinning_Stuti · 6 years ago

Prologue: How it happens when both the hearts fall for each other madly without knowing each other? He is the emperor of the great Mughal...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".