FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

42

Views

329

Users

5

Likes

50

Frequent Posters

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#21

Jahnu di please consider writing one more story on Jodha and Jalal🫣

hemakeerti thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago
#22

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

Jahnu di please consider writing one more story on Jodha and Jalal🫣

Let me finish this first 😂

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#23

Originally posted by: hemakeerti

Let me finish this first 😂

I think my heart will miss your writing after PBD ends. Actually I was just checking your other stories in your posts😂

hemakeerti thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago
#24

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

We saw that Badepapa was considering getting Jodha married to Jalal for her safety. Even Jalal's mother was okay with Jodha. Main oppose will come from padeamma as she now see Abhi (her sister in law's son) as a option for Jodha.


Now I think t the time of crisis Abhi will get scared thinking of his life and the face of the whole family will be clear in front of padeamma and our hero will shine. I don't know how Jahnvi di is going to do it.


I only wish that Jodha doesn't has to face the worst of all to get married to Jalal as both needs to have some happy moments too as they already has suffered a lot.


What do you think and any update on when will we get update?

There won’t be high tension family drama girlies.. you can relax n enjoy the next parts.

hemakeerti thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago
#25

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

I think my heart will miss your writing after PBD ends. Actually I was just checking your other stories in your posts😂

smiley31 If I continue writing after finishing PBD,you girls will be my first and perhaps only readers

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 23 hours ago
#26

The number of people who visits forum has reduced. So, I know that as a writer it must be disheartening for you to get such a low response on such a beautiful story but I think quality matters than quantity❤️


Moreover, we cannot take out habit of writing out of writer. Whenever you write, will always be there to read and respond and shower love on the stories. Whenever I read PBD it's like watching a movie. I visualise everything and it increases my experience to 10 folds

And yes I forgot to mention yesterday. I love naughty Jalal and our understanding and loving Jodha🥰

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 23 hours ago
#27

One more thing di I read interview with vampire. I loved reading it. The suspense you built, was amazing. It was something different and unique. The observation of sub-commisioner and the sharp mind of journalist was to the next level. Will look forward to read more of such gems🥰

nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago
#28

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

We saw that Badepapa was considering getting Jodha married to Jalal for her safety. Even Jalal's mother was okay with Jodha. Main oppose will come from padeamma as she now see Abhi (her sister in law's son) as a option for Jodha.


Now I think t the time of crisis Abhi will get scared thinking of his life and the face of the whole family will be clear in front of padeamma and our hero will shine. I don't know how Jahnvi di is going to do it.


I only wish that Jodha doesn't has to face the worst of all to get married to Jalal as both needs to have some happy moments too as they already has suffered a lot.


What do you think and any update on when will we get update?

Yup possible... But honestly... no matter how much we speculate,Jahnu Dii is going to shock us with her twists 🤣 And I don’t necessarily mean plot twists… just expect the unexpected with her 😛

And as for the answer to your last question .. I don’t think even Jahnu Dii herself could tell us that .. looool

She was sudhaarofying though.. i wonder what happened to that 🤣

nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago
#29

Originally posted by: hemakeerti

Let me finish this first 😂

i will graduate by that time 👩‍🎓

nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago
#30

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

I think my heart will miss your writing after PBD ends. Actually I was just checking your other stories in your posts😂

Padhli saari? Koi nayi dikhe toh tell me also smiley18

Related Topics

Jodha Akbar thumbnail

Posted by: hemakeerti · 1 years ago

Hemakeerti OSes - Compiled PBD INDEX Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter...

Expand ▼
Jodha Akbar thumbnail

Posted by: Swissgerman · 7 years ago

Jodha Akbar FF : --- Who loves Him Most (M) --- Link to my other threads Thread 1 Thread 2 - Thread 3 :::::Thread 4::::...

Expand ▼
Jodha Akbar thumbnail

Posted by: Shinning_Stuti · 6 years ago

Prologue: How it happens when both the hearts fall for each other madly without knowing each other? He is the emperor of the great Mughal...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".