Dr Aarambhi | Episode Discussion Thread #1- Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

664

Views

22.8k

Users

31

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

Ashx thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Hi friends! I hope everyone is having a good week.

It looks like things are going to crumble for Aarambhi. From the promo, Vishwas will pin Sonny's murder on her. Which is extremely cruel!


But I am a little confused about why Vishwas is so angry at Aarambhi. smiley25

Honestly, after hearing the entire conversation between Aarambhi and Avantika, Vishwas should be angry with Avantika more than anything! Avantika was going to ruin his image and career by showing that family photo to the media. Her idea was super dumb and would have ruined things for her, Vishwas, the Tandons, and NeoPulse. What did she hope to accomplish by letting everyone know that he has had a "secret" family for 10 years?

So shouldn't he be happy that Aarambhi intervened and tore the photo? Shouldn't Vishwas be happy that she didn't make him look like the bad guy in front of their son?

He clearly heard Aarambhi say she was basically protecting Vihaan so he wouldn't think badly of his father. Why would that make him angry???

Also, Aarambhi said she would divorce Vishwas. Well, that honestly helps him, because Sunil isn't going to let Vishwas bring up divorce ever again.

I guess Vishwas is mad because she taunted him, but DUDE, get a grip! The woman has known about your affair for months and did not expose you. She could have called the police because of domestic violence, and she did not do that either.

This part of the story does not make any sense. I could understand it if Vishwas overheard her say she would make him pay for what he did to her over the 10 years or take Vihaan from him, but she didn't say that.

When I originally saw the promo of him overhearing that Aarambhi knew about the affair, I assumed he was mad because he thought she would expose him. But it seems like he is mad just because she taunted him. What a BABY he is!!!! Dude, get over it! Avantika is the one trying to expose you, Vishwas!

Is anyone else confused about why he is so mad?

It's disgusting the way they are ruining the story. His male ego is hurt that she knew and still didnt divorce him, Him and Avantika are made for each other she will use abuse him as she is only interested in the power the family name can give her.

Manneet track was totally unnecessary, why are they showing doctors living in an abused relationship and are helpless. This track I am afraid will not end soon. DC truth will be half way now , where is Raj why is he letting Arambhi take the blame unless Avantika got him kidnapped.

Vishwas in his hatred has no remorse or regret that Aarambhi knew everything but just out for revenge . Avantika did tell Arambhi if Vishwas knew I know he wont do anything. He may ask and she will start her crocodile tears drama.

The writer of this serial, is also the writer of Mannat and they ruined that story and killing off the leads , Their too negativity wins all the time and extreme negativity with no peace or happinessfor the leads, I hope this doesn't turn out that way.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: a day ago

Yes, I too am confused. I guess due to his big fat ego he will take revenge by framing her for the murder so that he can get divorce and custody of Vihaan easily. But, don't worry. DC is there to save Arambhi. Who knows this murder will be a blessing in disguise for Arambhi? Maybe it will turn on her favour?

Aishwarrior thumbnail
3rd Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: Fats24

Yes, I too am confused. I guess due to his big fat ego he will take revenge by framing her for the murder so that he can get divorce and custody of Vihaan easily. But, don't worry. DC is there to save Arambhi. Who knows this murder will be a blessing in disguise for Arambhi? Maybe it will turn on her favour?

Yes... Hoping for a blessing in disguise. But I hope Raj doesn't go to jail for murdering Sonny. It was self-defense.

And I want it to be discovered that Avantika and Dimple were behind Sonny's sudden return to Manmeet's life and his actions.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Yes... Hoping for a blessing in disguise. But I hope Raj doesn't go to jail for murdering Sonny. It was self-defense.

And I want it to be discovered that Avantika and Dimple were behind Sonny's sudden return to Manmeet's life and his actions.

I hope so too. Raj doesn't deserve to go to jail.

I think Avantika and Dimple also will get trapped for Sunny's return.

ssm97 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago

Show is going really slow. I'm waiting for her to divorce him. Also sunil's truth needs to come out. This murder drama will only drag it further

Related Topics

Dr Aarambhi thumbnail

Posted by: Aishwarrior · 2 months ago

AN: Hi friends! This story is my own continuation of Dr. Aarambhi's journey, written purely for fun as a fan fiction. While the characters and...

Expand ▼
Dr Aarambhi thumbnail

Posted by: missFiesty_69 · 7 months ago

This is Dr Aarambhi’s Creations and Picture Gallery #1 Rules -You are allowed to post pictures and creations related to Dr. Aarambhi only....

Expand ▼
Dr Aarambhi thumbnail

Posted by: PutijaChalhov · 7 months ago

Will post when the TRPs are Released

Expand ▼
Dr Aarambhi thumbnail

Posted by: Virika_EHMMBH · 3 months ago

Here are some youtube links that I found for AaRuv's BGM https://youtu.be/11hMeL2IM_Y?si=vWxJoD_5H2nwesZy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11hMeL2IM_Y
Expand ▼
Dr Aarambhi thumbnail

Posted by: Virika_EHMMBH · 4 months ago

I have seen in one of the Insta official handles mentioning Dhruv and Aarmabhi's Jodi name as AaRuv .

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".