Dr Aarambhi | Episode Discussion Thread #1- Page 66

Created

Last reply

Replies

664

Views

22.9k

Users

31

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

Ashx thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Episodes are so dragging

They showed Little Dhruv in flashback or was it Vishwas in the pooja flashback.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 days ago

I too am confused. And, it's very confusing too.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
3rd Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Ashx

Episodes are so dragging

They showed Little Dhruv in flashback or was it Vishwas in the pooja flashback.

So after seeing the latest epi I definitely think DC is Sunil's son. That was little Dhruv dancing with Sunil and the other man could be the old man from the photo we saw episodes ago.

Dimple is obviously the homewrecker because we know that she is not DCs mom. DCs mom is the other lady at the pooja but they did not show her face.

My question is... if DC, Sunil and Dimple are all connected from the past then how come Sunil and Dimple do not recognize Kunika today? I can understand how they may not recognize DC after 30+ years but if Kunika has an old photo of DC and is his real grandmother that means she should have been present 30+ years ago. Did she have plastic surgery and is unrecognizable? That is the confusing part to me.

Ashx thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

So after seeing the latest epi I definitely think DC is Sunil's son. That was little Dhruv dancing with Sunil and the other man could be the old man from the photo we saw episodes ago.

Dimple is obviously the homewrecker because we know that she is not DCs mom. DCs mom is the other lady at the pooja but they did not show her face.

My question is... if DC, Sunil and Dimple are all connected from the past then how come Sunil and Dimple do not recognize Kunika today? I can understand how they may not recognize DC after 30+ years but if Kunika has an old photo of DC and is his real grandmother that means she should have been present 30+ years ago. Did she have plastic surgery and is unrecognizable? That is the confusing part to me.


yes its so 😕confusing

pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Fats24

Yes, the FBs are hilarious 😂. But, it's fine since they showed Vishwas threatening Arambhi to fire her since he's the owner and then in present DC saying the exact words to this notorious animal 😂

Avantika is a big flop whenever she plans against Arambhi 😂 and alongwith her Vishwas too has become a flop😂

The FB are more than hilarious smiley36

and that Wig on Sunil head has been the star of the episodessmiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 days ago

Oh a serious note I hope Bakwaas and DC aren't brothers. So wait is what we're seeing correct, that the apple really don't fall far from the tree. Sunil and Dimple were having EMA, and she has the nerve to call Arambhi characterless

Edited by pyar-ishk - 6 days ago
Ashx thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh a serious note I hope Bakwaas and DC aren't brothers. So wait is what we're seeing correct, that the apple really don't fall far from the tree. Sunil and Dimple were having EMA, and she has the nerve to call characterless

Oh yes absolutely I hope they aren't brothers, why do I have this weird feeling that DC mums sari pallo will be lit with fire done by these two and that's how she dies. These two tried to make it look like an accident or DC's mums was a rich widow or divorcee with a child and he married her for money and Dimple was his girl friend already

Edited by Ashx - 7 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Ashx

Oh yes absolutely I hope they aren't brothers, why do I have this weird feeling that DC mums sari pallo will be lit with fire done by these two and that's how she dies. These two tried to make it look like an accident or DC's mums was a rich widow or divorcee with a child and he married her for money and Dimple was his girl friend already

I wish they tell us soon how DC and Dadi were impacted by the Tandons. Did Dhruv Dadu see Sunil and Dimple in a intimate way and had a heart attack and die. Dimple and Sunil don't recognize or know Dadi, so is confusing to guess. I just need more details than having Aventika with a big mooch pretending to be a man with breast.

That woman belong in the circus

Edited by pyar-ishk - 6 days ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 days ago

Oh! I hope DC and Bakwaas are not brothers smiley11.

I agree with you Ashx . It's quite possible that DimSu might have burnt DC's mom for both their illicit relationship and money. No wonder Bakwaas is also having an illicit relationship with Avantika. He's following his parents footsteps.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
3rd Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Hi friends! I hope everyone is having a good week.

It looks like things are going to crumble for Aarambhi. From the promo, Vishwas will pin Sonny's murder on her. Which is extremely cruel!

But I am a little confused about why Vishwas is so angry at Aarambhi. smiley25

Honestly, after hearing the entire conversation between Aarambhi and Avantika, Vishwas should be angry with Avantika more than anything! Avantika was going to ruin his image and career by showing that family photo to the media. Her idea was super dumb and would have ruined things for her, Vishwas, the Tandons, and NeoPulse. What did she hope to accomplish by letting everyone know that he has had a "secret" family for 10 years?

So shouldn't he be happy that Aarambhi intervened and tore the photo? Shouldn't Vishwas be happy that she didn't make him look like the bad guy in front of their son?

He clearly heard Aarambhi say she was basically protecting Vihaan so he wouldn't think badly of his father. Why would that make him angry???

Also, Aarambhi said she would divorce Vishwas. Well, that honestly helps him, because Sunil isn't going to let Vishwas bring up divorce ever again.

I guess Vishwas is mad because she taunted him, but DUDE, get a grip! The woman has known about your affair for months and did not expose you. She could have called the police because of domestic violence, and she did not do that either.

This part of the story does not make any sense. I could understand it if Vishwas overheard her say she would make him pay for what he did to her over the 10 years or take Vihaan from him, but she didn't say that.

When I originally saw the promo of him overhearing that Aarambhi knew about the affair, I assumed he was mad because he thought she would expose him. But it seems like he is mad just because she taunted him. What a BABY he is!!!! Dude, get over it! Avantika is the one trying to expose you, Vishwas!

Is anyone else confused about why he is so mad?

Related Topics

Dr Aarambhi thumbnail

Posted by: Aishwarrior · 2 months ago

AN: Hi friends! This story is my own continuation of Dr. Aarambhi's journey, written purely for fun as a fan fiction. While the characters and...

Expand ▼
Dr Aarambhi thumbnail

Posted by: missFiesty_69 · 8 months ago

This is Dr Aarambhi’s Creations and Picture Gallery #1 Rules -You are allowed to post pictures and creations related to Dr. Aarambhi only....

Expand ▼
Dr Aarambhi thumbnail

Posted by: PutijaChalhov · 7 months ago

Will post when the TRPs are Released

Expand ▼
Dr Aarambhi thumbnail

Posted by: Virika_EHMMBH · 3 months ago

Here are some youtube links that I found for AaRuv's BGM https://youtu.be/11hMeL2IM_Y?si=vWxJoD_5H2nwesZy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11hMeL2IM_Y
Expand ▼
Dr Aarambhi thumbnail

Posted by: Virika_EHMMBH · 4 months ago

I have seen in one of the Insta official handles mentioning Dhruv and Aarmabhi's Jodi name as AaRuv .

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".