The Girl in the Bookshop- - MG || (Part 27 |Page 20) - Page 20

Romance FF

Created

Last reply

Replies

207

Views

2.7k

Users

12

Likes

738

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

part 26

What Maan saw now should give him a clear view of what the consequences were. Geet had a bad experience which will follow her. His silence only added to the wound. She does not feel blessed with happiness enough to wish that on someone else.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

What is good is Geet has built a new life for herself. She is independent, can take care of herself, has learned to carry on. There is unresolved hurt inside her which will surface when she sees normal caring gestures between people. She missed out on that.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

We are not sure what role Neil will play in the story. Something is building up though. He has a tendency to create his own interpretation of events, stretching them in his own style. Maybe it will come to create trouble somewhere somehow.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail 18th Anniversary Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 days ago

Chapter 26

Of cos they are cordial to each other

They are still affected by each other

Geet's thoughts were reasonable

What she expected and what happened

Proud of Geet and her achievements

Hate that Maan ruined everything with his stupid remarks that he married Geet for the land

Daadi should have let Geet speak to Maan

At least they now spoke each other

But they did not address the elephant in the room

As expected Maan was jealous seeing Geet and Neil's closeness

Wish Geet would have confronted Maan

The love is still there

PaintedSky thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

May I get the access to your writer's portion of your brain please!!! Because its getting unbearable to wait! Can't your pen act like a " just opened cola can?"

PaintedSky thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

BTW, we the customer of the bookstore are desperate enough to get the book sooner.

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

Chapter 23

Amazingly Understanding and Fantastic Chapter

Geet has now moved to New York to study while Maan is in Singapore

on business.

the Khurana family still has kept in touch with Geet and now a friendship

between Neil and Geet has formed

but Maan is slowly learning his fault , his mistake to Geet his lie that

fractured their marriage

he now no longer wants to fight for a position he wants to be on his own

and perhaps starting from beginning is the only way that he can truly learn

all he needs to

sad that years are passing by and Maan never made an earnest effort to contact

Geet , however learning bits of information about her from family

is not the same

Naina on the other hand has gotten married and I'm glad she did

while now the Khurana family has stopped treating Maan and Geet

as delicate marriage material

but now it seems like Dadima is getting sick

so both Maan and Geet returns to Khurana Mansion

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Chapter 24

A Surprising Chapter

Maan comes to the library at 2:00am while Geet is also there

and both are seeing each other in person after 5 years

there is curiosity between them

yet at the same time both are strangers and withdrawn

as if they are just testing the waters around them.

yet neither can just leave as the one will consider it as hurt

Maan realizes he has no information about Geet's life especially when he cell

lights up

the fact that she seems comfortable and placing ear plugs into her ears

such a small gesture makes Maan realize just how much Geet has changed

while he has no idea about any of it.

both of them are not even trying to at least speak

they both comfortable with their lives

morning arrived with Dadima once again scaring everyone as her health

is delicate now

but what truly surprised Maan is how well Geet knows his family

and each one gets along well with her

it's true Maan knew the young lady Geet his family knows the young woman

Geet

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Chapter 25

A Terrific Chapter

Geet sees the difference in Maan at present and Maan five years ago

before he always needed to have the last statement while now he no longer

feels to fight for anything

Geet also notices his structure which has changed

but now this Maan is not even trying to speak to Geet , perhaps it's true it's his guilt

still staying quiet and been strangers is simply wrong

and Maan is allowing the gap between him and Geet grow further apart

while Geet is so happy for Mehek she has finally gotten her happiness

in her marriage and her husband

soon Tara too would be engaged and married to someone she is dating and in love with

I like how Tara wants Geet at her engagement yet not forcing leaving the decision

entirely on Geet


NilzStorywriter thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 hours ago

CH-27.png

Chapter Twenty-Seven: What They Knew of Him

Devika waited until after breakfast to ask him upstairs — not at the table, where the house was already turning itself inside out for Tara's engagement, and not with Daadi present, because Savitri had recovered enough to consider any private conversation a personal exclusion. She caught Maan as he was leaving the dining room.

"Come upstairs when you have ten minutes."

His attention sharpened immediately. "Everything okay?"

"Yes." When he only looked at her, unconvinced, she softened it with a smile. "Nothing has happened. Finish what you're doing."

He came twenty minutes later, knocked once on the open door of his parents' suite, and entered without waiting — which pleased her more than she let show. There had been a time when he never knocked at all. He had simply appeared, furious with his father, excited about some idea, asking for something, arguing before either parent understood what the argument was.

The suite had changed slowly around them over the years. Tall windows looked over the old gardens; paintings inherited through the family hung beside photographs collected without design. On one table, Rajendra and Devika were young enough to look almost glamorous to her now. Near the bookshelves, Daadi held an infant Maan against her chest, his fist caught in the edge of her sari. Maan's gaze passed over the photograph before settling on his mother, sitting on the long sofa near the windows.

"Come here."

He chose the armchair opposite. She looked at it, and then at him.

"Maan."

"I can sit here."

"I know.”

"I'm thirty-one."

“And I want you here." She patted the cushion beside her, and after a moment, he got up and sat beside her.

"Happy?"

"Very.”

“You've become controlling, Mom"

"I've always been controlling. You've only recently become obedient."

His mouth twitched, and Devika looked at him then, properly.

"What?"

"Let me look at you."

"You've been looking at me for thirty-one years."

"Exactly. I'm qualified." She reached up and touched his jaw, her thumb brushing over the stubble there. "When did this become permanent?"

"The beard?"

"This is not a beard."

"Thank you."

"It's laziness with ambition."

A reluctant smile.

Her fingers stayed against his face a moment longer. "You look older."

"That's usually what five years does."

"I didn't mean that." The smile faded.

He knew.

She let her hand fall. "Are you all right?"

"I'm fine."

Devika said nothing, and he noticed.

"What?"

"I didn't say anything."

"You didn't have to."

She watched him a moment. "I've heard 'I'm fine' from you for five years."

"It has generally been true."

"Generally?"

His eyes moved away, and she let the silence remain. When he had been younger she would have filled it — Maan had always been so quick to speak that his silences made her uneasy — but with age she'd learned that if she left enough room, sometimes he came back on his own.

"What exactly are you asking?" he said eventually.

"I don't know yet." That brought his eyes back to her. "I was thinking about what your Daadi said."

His expression changed.

"Not Geet," Devika said quietly.

"I didn't say Geet."

"No." She left it there. "Your Daadi said you leave too quickly."

"This again."

"No. Not again." She folded her hands in her lap. "You come home. You call. You remember birthdays. You turn up when something matters."

"That sounds like a reasonably successful son."

"It does." There was no accusation in her voice, and that seemed to make him listen more carefully. "And somehow," she said, "I know less about your life now than I did when you were twenty." She looked at him. "But I don't know you very well anymore."

His face changed. "Mom."

The word softened her before she could stop it. "I don't mean you owe me every detail. I mean you used to come home full of yourself. You argued with your father before taking your shoes off. You had opinions about everything. If you were angry, we knew. If you were excited, we knew. Half the time the entire house knew before dinner." She touched his arm and smiled faintly. "Now you're very easy."

He looked offended. "I am not easy."

"With us, you are." The humor faded. "You come, you do what everybody asks, you let Daadi order you around because apparently Billu still cannot tell his grandmother no—"

Maan shut his eyes. "Please don't."

"She has called you that since you were small enough to sleep across her lap."

"I have spent thirty years trying to bury that information."

"And she has spent thirty years preserving it." He smiled despite himself, and for one fleeting second she could see the boy inside the man. That hurt more than she'd expected.

"You do everything expected of you," she said softly. "And then you leave."

"I live in Dubai. My company is there."

"I know." Devika hesitated. "Are you happy?"

That silenced him. He looked toward the windows.

After a while he said, "I like my life."

"Good." He glanced at her, almost surprised. She meant it.

"Do you love it?"

His brow tightened. "Those are different questions."

"Yes."

"You're becoming philosophical."

"No. I'm your mother." That nearly got a smile. Devika studied his face. "Is there someone?"

This time she genuinely startled him. "Someone?"

"A woman."

"Mom!"

She smiled. "That expression is unnecessary."

"I'm leaving." He shifted as though to stand. Devika caught his forearm.

"I'm not arranging your marriage."

"I know."

"I'm asking because I don't know." He settled again.

"No," he said after a moment. "There isn't anyone."

"Now?"

"No."

She hesitated. "In these five years?"

Maan looked away. "No."

Something in her face must have changed, because he said quietly, "Don't."

"What?"

"Look at me like that."

"I'm not feeling sorry for you."

"Good."

"I'm wondering how I didn't know."

"There was nothing to know."

"Five years is not nothing." Devika reached for his hand, and he let her take it. "Did you not want anyone?"

Maan was quiet. "I don't know."

She absorbed that. "Were you lonely?"

He took too long. Then, "Sometimes."

Her eyes filled before she could stop them. Maan saw.

"Ma. I'm fine."

Devika laughed softly. "Fine. Hypocritical." His mouth curved. She held his hand tighter, and let the silence pass before she asked, "Do you want a family?"

His head turned sharply.

"I'm not asking you to marry someone," she said before he could speak. "God forbid. I mean someday. Someone. Children, perhaps."

Maan looked out toward the garden again. "I used to."

"And now?"

"I don't know."

She nodded, and he stared at the carpet. His mother simply moved closer and rested her head against his shoulder. He went still, then slowly relaxed. There had been years when the position had been reversed — his head against her, feverish or exhausted, limbs getting longer every year until one day he had simply stopped leaning. Now she leaned into him, and neither spoke.

When she sat upright again, she touched his cheek. "You're my son."

"I know."

"No. Listen." He did. "You're my son when you're brilliant. You're my son when you're unbearable. When you're right. When you're spectacularly wrong." His mouth moved, ready with something light. "And after the worst thing you've ever done."

The humor disappeared. Devika kept her hand against his face. "You don't become less ours because you're ashamed."

Maan looked away, and she let him. She did not tell him what his shame meant or what he should do with it. She did not mention Geet. She was his mother. That was enough.

Her thumb moved once beneath his eye. "You look tired."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Compelling argument."

"I birthed your face. I know what it looks like rested." Maan laughed — a real one. Devika smiled. There he was. Not the boy. Not the man he had been five years ago. Her son, changed but still hers. She kissed his temple.

"Ma."

"What?"

"I am thirty-one."

"You've mentioned it."

"This is undignified."

"Survive."

He shook his head and stood. But at the door, he stopped.

"Ma. I like Dubai. I like what I built."

"I know."

He looked at her, needing her to understand that distinction. His life had not been five years of punishment. There had been work he loved, success he had chosen, ordinary good days that belonged entirely to him. Loneliness did not erase them. Neither did regret.

Devika nodded. "I know, Maan."

Maan held her gaze for another moment, then left.

After the door closed, Devika remained where she was. Her eyes drifted to the photograph of Daadi holding him as an infant, his fist caught in her sari. She smiled faintly, then looked toward the closed door. Five years was long enough for everyone to stop asking questions because they thought they already understood the answers.

Not long enough for him to stop being her son.

And, perhaps, not too late to start asking again.

By the time Maan came downstairs, the house had moved on without him. Tara’s engagement preparations had swallowed the morning whole; someone had changed the floral plan, three people were looking for Rajendra, and somewhere in the east wing Kavita was already arguing about something nobody else considered important. Devika’s questions followed him anyway.

He found the sitting room off the east veranda full of women and jasmine thread the next afternoon. He had not intended to stay — he'd come in looking for a folder Rajendra had left somewhere downstairs, paused long enough to ask one of the staff whether it had been moved, and by the time he registered what conversation he'd walked into, leaving immediately would have looked more deliberate than remaining. So he took the chair nearest the edge of the room — not part of the circle, close enough to be technically present.

Kavita had a length of jasmine cord looped over one wrist and was working three strands into a plait with the brisk efficiency of a woman who had done this through enough family weddings to consider expertise a burden. Beside her, Meenal was sorting through a shallow box of blouse hooks and tiny fastening pieces, separating them by size, while two other women argued mildly over whether somebody's dupatta required another inch of border.

Neil's name entered the conversation before Maan had properly begun listening.

"I keep telling Naren," Meenal said, apparently to the room at large, "I don't worry about Neil. Not that way."

Kavita did not look up from the jasmine. "You worry about him in every other way."

"Of course. I am his mother."

"That is not an argument."

"It is the only argument." A few women laughed, and Meenal smiled and continued sorting. "But truly. He has never been casual about these things. Even when he was younger, there was never some girl every six months, never a name I had to extract from someone else, never anything dramatic."

Kavita snorted softly. "He was born forty."

"Exactly."

"Poor child."

"He is not a poor child. He asked Viren before accepting that promotion." Meenal looked vindicated. "See?"

"He didn't need permission."

"I know that."

"That is why it was ridiculous."

"It was respectful."

Kavita gave her sister-in-law a look. "It was very Neil." That produced another small round of agreement — steady, sensible, careful. The words came easily because nobody in the room was trying to persuade anyone of anything. They were merely describing the man they thought they knew.

Maan sat with a cup of tea someone had placed beside him and said nothing. He had been listening only in fragments until Meenal said, with uncomplicated maternal pride, "If he ever tells me he's serious about someone, I won't question it."

Kavita nodded. "Neither would I."

"He doesn't choose lightly."

Maan's fingers stopped against the handle of the cup. It was such an ordinary sentence — families said things like that every day — and still he heard the verb. Choose.

Meenal was warming to the subject now. "Whoever he chooses will be very lucky." There was no calculation in her face, no hidden reference, no awareness that her son had recently begun orbiting a woman whose husband was sitting six feet away. Only affection. Pride. Certainty.

Maan understood, and that was the problem. He knew exactly what she meant, and he also knew there was nothing objectionable in any of it. Neil had always been the steady one — the boy who grew into an adult without moving far from the family's daily orbit, who worked within the Khurana business, remained close to the older generation, remembered birthdays, and turned up when people needed him. Years of ordinary presence had hardened into certainty about his character.

Maan lifted the tea. It had already cooled.

Across the room, Kavita started another jasmine cord. "Rajendra's generation still had some discipline," she said. "This generation does whatever it wants and informs everyone afterward." The glance that accompanied the statement went nowhere near Maan. Technically. It did not need to.

One of the women laughed. "Maan heard that."

"I assumed he would." Kavita smiled without apology.

Then Meenal said, "Neil was never like that." Not cruelly, not comparatively — simply as fact.

Maan looked down into his tea. He thought, unwillingly, of Geet shifting half a step away from Neil near the phone. The side hug she had returned only briefly. The hand at her back that had fallen away when she kept moving. Then he immediately distrusted the entire sequence. Jealousy could assemble evidence from dust if given enough incentive. He knew that. He had learned not to confuse noticing with knowing.

Meenal was still speaking. "He thinks before he does anything important."

Kavita gave a dry laugh. "He thinks before ordering dessert."

"Exactly."

"And when he finally likes someone?"

Meenal smiled. "Then I will know he has thought it through."

Something unpleasant tightened beneath Maan's ribs. Not because anyone had said Geet's name — nobody had. That mattered. This was not a campaign. Not matchmaking. Not a family positioning Neil beside her and calling the arrangement inevitable. It was worse in a quieter way: this was simply what they believed about him. If Neil loved someone, it would be assumed serious. If he waited, it would be called patience. If he persisted, it might easily be read as devotion.

Maan picked up the folder a staff member had finally placed on the side table beside him and stood. He had nearly reached the door when Meenal said behind him, "Truly, whoever he chooses will be lucky."

Maan kept walking. He did not think of Geet. He made it almost all the way down the corridor before realizing that was a lie.

By the time he left the house to meet Rohan, one sentence had followed him farther than he wanted it to.

Whoever he chooses will be lucky.

Rohan chose the rooftop lounge of a hotel in central Delhi because, according to him, marriage had given him "a sudden appreciation for any place where nobody's aunt could locate him." He had been one of Maan's closest friends since university in Delhi — old enough in his life to remember the boy before Geet, before Shimla, before the marriage and everything that came after.

Maan arrived fifteen minutes late. Rohan was already there, leaning back beneath the shade with sunglasses on and his wedding ring conspicuously visible around the stem of his glass. The moment he saw Maan, he stood.

"You absolute bstard."

Maan stopped. "Good afternoon."

Rohan hugged him once, hard and quick, then punched his shoulder. "That was for missing my wedding."

"I sent a gift."

"You sent an obscene gift."

"So you liked it."

"My wife likes you."

"She sounds intelligent."

"I've warned her."

"You married her anyway."

Rohan pointed at him.

"This is why nobody misses you."

"Devastating."

They sat. Rohan removed his sunglasses and studied him. "You look annoyingly well."

"You look married."

"That's not an appearance."

"It is today."

"Fck you." Maan smiled. This was different, and the ease of it surprised him. Rohan knew almost nothing about the current architecture of Khurana House — he'd met the family over the years, attended enough parties to recognize most names, knew the broad outline of Maan's marriage collapsing spectacularly and then Maan disappearing into Dubai — but Rohan belonged to the part of Maan's life that had existed before Geet. Before land. Before anybody in their circle began speaking about him in lowered voices. Delhi university. Bad coffee. Long arguments outside lecture halls. Borrowed cigarettes Maan never actually smoked properly but accepted anyway because everyone else was doing it. Two boys convinced they would one day be thirty and find thirty embarrassingly old.

Rohan flagged the server.

"You're drinking?"

"One."

"Christ. Marriage really changed me. I'm becoming responsible."

"You've been married twenty-three days."

"Twenty-four."

"My apologies."

"It matters."

"I'm sure." They ordered, and Rohan sat back.

"Why didn't you come?"

Maan knew immediately which question he meant. "Work."

"Bullshit."

"There was work."

"You own the work."

"That isn't how companies function."

"You couldn't take forty-eight hours?"

Maan looked at him. Rohan's expression changed — not softened, just sharpened. "Right." Maan gave one shoulder a small shrug, and Rohan groaned.

"There it is."

"What?"

"That fcking shrug."

"I have shoulders."

"You've had that shrug since university. It means 'I have an answer and you're not getting it.'"

Maan's mouth twitched. "Useful."

"Infuriating."

Their drinks arrived. Rohan raised his glass. "To the man who skipped my wedding."

Maan clinked his. "To the woman who has to live with you."

"She's very happy."

"For now."

They drank, and for a while the conversation stayed easy. A former classmate had moved to Singapore. Another had somehow become a motivational speaker despite being the least motivated person either of them had ever met. Rohan's honeymoon had involved lost luggage, food poisoning, and one catastrophic kayaking decision. Maan laughed — properly — and at one point Rohan stopped mid-story just to look at him.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Then stop staring."

"You actually still do that."

"Do what?"

"Laugh like a human being."

Maan's expression flattened. "Conversation over."

Rohan grinned. "Fine. Business."

"Worse."

"No, seriously." He leaned forward. "What you've built is insane."

Maan reached for his glass. "It's doing well."

"Doing well? Dubai, Singapore, Europe next. Hundreds of employees."

Maan's eyebrows rose. "You read my website?"

"I was trying to understand what my emotionally constipated friend does all day." Maan laughed under his breath. Rohan sobered. "I know you didn't start from zero." Maan's face cooled slightly. "Family money. Network. Education. Doors opening because you're a Khurana. I know." Rohan held his gaze. "But plenty of rich sons inherit a platform and call themselves founders. You actually left. Your father isn't on the board. Your cousins don't run departments. People who don't know you know the company."

"Some know the name."

"Still counts." Praise made Maan uncomfortable in a way criticism never had. Rohan knew this, so he ruined the moment. "Your website photo is terrible."

"Better."

"You look like you're threatening the photographer."

"He was slow."

"There he is." They both laughed.

"Still not seeing anyone?" Maan's shoulder moved — the shrug again. Rohan stared. "Unbelievable."

"What?"

"Five years," Rohan said. "No one?"

"No." Rohan studied him, then let it go. "Fine. None of my business."

"Correct."

A beat. "She's probably moved on."

The thought came before Maan could stop it. Neil's hand at Geet's back. Neil leaning beside her over a phone. Geet laughing at something he said over dinner. The words from the sitting room came back to him. He doesn't choose casually. Whoever he chooses will be lucky. Maan swallowed once.

"Sure."

Rohan stopped. Maan immediately regretted the word.

"Sure?"

"Don't."

"You sound very sure."

"Rohan."

"So there's someone."

"I didn't say that."

"You thought of someone." Maan's gaze sharpened. Rohan grinned without humor. "I've known you since you were nineteen."

"That was your first mistake."

"Who?"

"No one."

"A friend of hers?"

Maan looked away toward the city. Traffic moved far below. "Possibly." Rohan studied him. "And?"

"And nothing."

"Does she like him?" Maan's jaw tightened. "I don't know."

"Does he like her?"

"That isn't my business."

"Which means yes."

"Which means it isn't my business." Rohan sat back. The teasing disappeared. "So you don't care?" Maan looked at him. Rohan held the look. "Or do you care so much you can't even say it?"

For several seconds neither spoke. Maan's fingers turned his glass slightly against the table. Eventually he said, "She's my wife."

Rohan's face changed — not dramatically, just enough. "That wasn't what I asked."

"I know."

"You still love her." Not a question. Maan gave him nothing. He did not need to. Rohan exhaled. "Fck."

"Insightful."

"Five years?" Maan looked at him. Rohan understood the stupidity of the question immediately. "Right." He rubbed a hand over his jaw. "And she?"

"I don't know."

"You've never asked?"

"No."

"Why?" Maan was quiet for a moment. Then: "Because my wanting to know doesn't create an obligation for her to tell me." Rohan stared at him. "That is either extremely evolved or extremely fcked up."

"Both remain possible."

"And you're just going to sit there while she maybe falls for someone else?" The image hit harder than Maan wanted it to. He took a drink. Rohan watched. "That answered that."

"Nothing is happening."

"You don't sound convinced."

"I don't know enough." The sentence had become automatic. Rohan tilted his head. "That new?"

"What?"

"You saying you don't know enough." Maan's gaze lifted. Rohan smiled faintly. "University Maan knew everything."

"University Maan was an idiot."

"University Maan would've fought me over that."

"Current Maan has empirical support." Rohan laughed, then sobered again. "You going to do anything?"

"No."

"Nothing?"

"No."

"Because she doesn't want you to?"

Maan's expression closed. "Because wanting her does not make intervention ethical."

Rohan blinked. "Jesus. Dubai gave you therapy language."

"No therapy."

"That explains a lot."

Maan almost smiled. Rohan rotated his wedding ring once. "When we were twenty-one, I would've said fight for her."

"And now?"

"Now I've been married long enough to learn that men use 'fight for her' to mean 'make your emotions her logistical problem until she gives in.'" Maan looked at him. Rohan shrugged. "My wife is terrifyingly clear."

"I like her."

"You missed the wedding."

"You're going to die saying that, aren't you?"

"Absolutely." The conversation drifted after that, easier again. But as they stood to leave, Rohan caught Maan's arm.

"Hey." Maan looked back. Rohan's face was serious now. "You know staying miserable isn't the same thing as loving somebody, right?"

Something in Maan went still. He stared at Rohan long enough that Rohan lifted both hands. "All right. Enough emotional growth for one afternoon."

"Finally."

"Dinner before you leave Delhi."

"I'll try."

"That means no."

"It means I'll try." Rohan sighed. "Bring your tragic personality."

"I don't travel without it." Rohan laughed, and Maan left before friendship became introspective again.

Related Topics

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: tellyme · 8 months ago

Here is the link to the story, if you have not already read it. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164148836 I have too much in hand as of...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Ink_n_Ishq · 1 months ago

Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: priya_21 · 3 years ago

Hello everyone i know i already written many stories whi complete nhi ho paa rhi hai and i start one more actually, i written this for OS...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Mahimaan · 5 years ago

Do dil.....

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: tammana.m · 5 years ago

She met him in an unfavorable time when she was running behind the time to save him. Save the only one member of his family whom she call his...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".