Created

Last reply

Replies

390

Views

3k

Users

11

Likes

377

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail

Mandarin Muse

Posted: 3 days ago

https://x.com/monbaras/status/2103853100910194895

https://x.com/April_onmyway/status/2103902964431847665

Is it too late to change ships now??? I didn't know villain Li Qing would look this THIS good!!!

Swathi_7 thumbnail
Fashion Feud Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5

Mandarin Muse

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

https://x.com/monbaras/status/2103853100910194895

https://x.com/April_onmyway/status/2103902964431847665

Is it too late to change ships now??? I didn't know villain Li Qing would look this THIS good!!!

Isnt he that gongsun guy of poj?

Leprechaun thumbnail

Mandarin Muse

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Swathi_7

Isnt he that gongsun guy of poj?

YESSSSS he's the villain here smiley36 I never expected he could play this game really well!!

beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6

Mandarin Muse

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

YESSSSS he's the villain here smiley36 I never expected he could play this game really well!!

he was so funny in Pursuit of Jade. smiley36
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4

Mandarin Muse

Posted: 3 days ago

Finished: The Early Spring

Currently watching: Against the Current

Swathi_7 thumbnail
Fashion Feud Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5

Mandarin Muse

Posted: 2 days ago

Omg leads of SOTB are wilding lol..fl has marriage with SML the next day but she is "with" ML the before night smiley37

Leprechaun thumbnail

Mandarin Muse

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Swathi_7

Do u feel xu kai dubbing is not impressive in this show? Like his dialogues are falling flat..

Feels like a problem with the dubbingsmiley36 the audio/voice feels like coming with surrounding effect!

Swathi_7 thumbnail
Fashion Feud Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5

Mandarin Muse

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

Feels like a problem with the dubbingsmiley36 the audio/voice feels like coming with surrounding effect!

Phew finally ..i cant hear his voice at all at many places..like sound quality is poor. But .i would like to say show itself is poor..i am bearing with this torture for xu kai ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Leprechaun thumbnail

Mandarin Muse

Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: Swathi_7

Phew finally ..i cant hear his voice at all at many places..like sound quality is poor. But .i would like to say show itself is poor..i am bearing with this torture for xu kai ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I already have 10+ petty reasons why the writing is poor and I haven't even reached 5 eps smiley37

Swathi_7 thumbnail
Fashion Feud Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5

Mandarin Muse

Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

I already have 10+ petty reasons why the writing is poor and I haven't even reached 5 eps smiley37

I am at epi 25/30 and it is getting horrible only..script is so bad and so do video and audio quality..even xu kai acting is also horrible

Related Topics

Asian Shows thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams ยท 5 months ago

150 pages later… new home, same chaos🙂‍↕️ Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching!

Expand โ–ผ
Asian Shows thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams ยท 1 years ago

Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching! New year, new thread✌🏼

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".