https://x.com/monbaras/status/2103853100910194895
https://x.com/April_onmyway/status/2103902964431847665
Is it too late to change ships now??? I didn't know villain Li Qing would look this THIS good!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://x.com/monbaras/status/2103853100910194895
https://x.com/April_onmyway/status/2103902964431847665
Is it too late to change ships now??? I didn't know villain Li Qing would look this THIS good!!!
Originally posted by: Leprechaun
https://x.com/monbaras/status/2103853100910194895
https://x.com/April_onmyway/status/2103902964431847665
Is it too late to change ships now??? I didn't know villain Li Qing would look this THIS good!!!
Isnt he that gongsun guy of poj?
YESSSSS he's the villain here
I never expected he could play this game really well!!
he was so funny in Pursuit of Jade.Originally posted by: Leprechaun
YESSSSS he's the villain here
I never expected he could play this game really well!!

Finished: The Early Spring
Currently watching: Against the Current
Omg leads of SOTB are wilding lol..fl has marriage with SML the next day but she is "with" ML the before night 
150 pages later… new home, same chaos🙂↕️ Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching!
Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching! New year, new thread✌🏼
1.4k