Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
kannu ko bekaae mai footage deta hai sallu … she barely does anything
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
I know you love to troll me about Asim but he was one of the least seasoned contestants yet kept going despite numerous bashings and aur bhi aise thaiy so not like its not possible lol
I dont love to troll you about him, Munna does lol. They must be out there, BB creatives did not find them this time around 
bechare research karte karte tak jaayenge

😂 Salman will ask Arishfa to sing Lag jaa Gale in wkw.
Who knows, maybe Hina Khan will be a guest and circle complete 
No I won’t. I am a very reserved person and I hate people 😭. Also mera toh chhoti chhoti baato pe gussa nikal aaega ya fir rona. Aur yaar pata nee ye itne log bathroom kaise share kar lete hain like ewww gross
Mai toh wahi behosh padi milungi.Originally posted by: infinity101
I didn’t mind her much because she was a good friend to Vivian but KV fans and overall the general audience I think hated her lol for being a bitching queen, she wasn’t well liked I guess
I never watched her gossip sessions so I can’t say but I found her pretty fine otherwise.
VD ki konsi Sagi dost thi. Same like mahi she used VD. Puri evil vibes deti thi aur liar bhi thi
They never showed the Aasif-Qazi night chat scene 
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Kya din agaye hai. 3rd tier celeb ka Bhai aayega BB mein.
Usne apni behen ko accha defend Kiya tha but aisa kuch khaas nhi hai.
Family week main porey 10 min nazar ayaa thaa bus.
Nahi yaar Mahi jitni dedhshani toh nee thi Khair. Pata nee evil nee lagi muje kabi.Originally posted by: NINALOGY
VD ki konsi Sagi dost thi. Same like mahi she used VD. Puri evil vibes deti thi aur liar bhi thi
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.3k