Seher Hone Ko Hai Chat club thread #1- Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

875

Views

30.3k

Users

24

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

https://youtu.be/xNqlw__CeSA?si=MNM3e4mUOdCU7uAS

Tarke Wafa show has many new actors ( not exactly new, but non famous faces). Leads will meet only next ep. And their clash seems to be interesting.

I am happy our Adeel (Leader) is here too. Check min 30:00 .

It is about hate _ love story.

Edited by awida - 17 hours ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: awida

https://youtu.be/xNqlw__CeSA?si=MNM3e4mUOdCU7uAS

Tarke Wafa show has many new actors ( not exactly new, but non famous faces). Leads will meet only next ep. And their clash seems to be interesting.

I am happy our Adeel (Leader) is here too. Check min 30:00 .

It is about hate _ love story.

even rubab's mother is there toosmiley36i've seen janice but even though zain's got more experience, he keeps less of a limelight..
MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 hours ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZQ-JgKT2s

feroze's new show has began..its a mixed bag but feroze is nailing his role as yahya..i liked feroze & nawal's pairing more than the college scenes..

awida thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZQ-JgKT2s

feroze's new show has began..its a mixed bag but feroze is nailing his role as yahya..i liked feroze & nawal's pairing more than the college scenes..

I am going to watch it. I hope it gets better. Shaidai was a disappointment. I still hate Nawal for her character there. I wonder if I am going to accept her as Yahya's lover.

awida thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

even rubab's mother is there toosmiley36i've seen janice but even though zain's got more experience, he keeps less of a limelight..

He is a good actor but has no star power to lead a prime time show. However in such dailies, and with many new faces, he shines brighter.

awida thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

I recommend you watch Muhabbat Mukhtasir . It is a good show with good story and star cast. Maybe you don't know that Madiha Imam was the 1st Pakistani actress who caught my interest, when I started watching Pakistani dramas. Just like Mouni Roy in Indian shows. Both slightly resemble my sis. smiley27

Usama is a son of a corrupt business man. He doesn't like his father's ways. And wants to work on his own. Madiha is a poor girl whose mother works as a house help. She has a sad past when her father died because of a fraud named : Shamshir.

Related Topics

Seher Hone Ko Hai thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 3 months ago

Seher Hone ko Hai: Episode Discussion thread 2

Expand ▼
Seher Hone Ko Hai thumbnail

Posted by: themasked · 4 months ago

Introduction: Seventeen year old Seher is living a happy idyllic life in Adamganj with her mother,Kausar.She has just finished her boards and is...

Expand ▼
Seher Hone Ko Hai thumbnail

Posted by: PutijaChalhov · 9 months ago

@GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @ColorsTV ALL SHOWS #Noyontara 0.8 #TuJulietJattDi 1.2 #Mannat 1.2 #ShivShakti 1.1 #Binddii 0.9...

Expand ▼
Seher Hone Ko Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Cute_Kate · 3 months ago

I'm honestly surprised the show managed to keep everyone guessing until the very last minute without confirming whether Bhavika is actually...

Expand ▼
Seher Hone Ko Hai thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 9 months ago

4th December Episode Discussion thread

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".