Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2 - EDT #21-DT Note Pg. 1- Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

516

Views

9k

Users

24

Likes

485

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Parents are abandoned by sons.

He has no fault 😂😂?? while consciously abusing Tulsi publicly , licking Noina's finger, staying in office, performing hawan with her, staying in her bedroom, considering Tulsi his doormat, praising Noina, roaming around Noina, staying in her suite while on Business trip akele as a friend bhi kuch limits hoti hai. Did he try to distance after Business trip, no he was after Noina, her life, her good, her words, her niece. So he had to throw Angad out for marrying a girl of his choice, throw him into a place he has no idea about didn't look back how his son was doing. Stayed with Noina under the same roof, became her puppet, it looked annoying.

Sorry better we don't cross our roads. Because I cannot consider Mihir a victim in any case, because he prioritized his so called ladies over his wife and family in the name of accha karna hai. He pushed Rithik into Mithali den to prove be in good books of his partner. He pushed Angad into chawl for marrying Vrinda, masti karte hue enjoy karrha tha na Noina darling k aage peeche.


So Mihir is definitely not *Victim Innocent🍭*

I already told you agree to disagree... 😃🙏

Why are you taking one thing to another? I said he has no fault on being abandoned, not being looked after by his children, getting into accident, getting kidnapped and being abused daily. You are instead bringing before 6 year leap things when I am clearly talking about the preleap 10 year and after. If you hate him when he’s blameless now then there is no point of talking. You are basically bringing before 6 years stuffs to blame him and don’t care who is wrong now. He didn’t throw out Angad over choosing a girl of his choice. You know that too. He had asked him many times if he was okay with marrying Mitali and he said yes. Then he ran away on the wedding night leaving a girl in a mandap and everything that followed by people and media. And I can say many for the rest too. But that wasn’t what the discussion was about
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Iss me naya kuch bhi nhi, jis bhi aurat k saath raheta hai usike kapde se match karta hai apna.😂😂

Makers love giving matching colors. There will be more and more such and more close scenes. You can watch and you don’t have to watch it
bpatil3 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

Why are you taking one thing to another? I said he has no fault on being abandoned, not being looked after by his children, getting into accident, getting kidnapped and being abused daily. You are instead bringing before 6 year leap things when I am clearly talking about the preleap 10 year and after. If you hate him when he’s blameless now then there is no point of talking. You are basically bringing before 6 years stuffs to blame him and don’t care who is wrong now. He didn’t throw out Angad over choosing a girl of his choice. You know that too. He had asked him many times if he was okay with marrying Mitali and he said yes. Then he ran away on the wedding night leaving a girl in a mandap and everything that followed by people and media. And I can say many for the rest too. But that wasn’t what the discussion was about


Going to save Karan's business was his own choice.

Didn't he throw Angad out of SN when he cane with Vrinda didn't he throw money and behaved like a maniac?? So if Angad ran away on the wedding night, he has to throw him and marry off his so called friend's niece to Rithik??? 😡 don't look back how his son was doing during the leap?? Taunting Noina darling, uske isharoan pe kone me bhagna were even more disgusting. He did it entirely in his full consciousness.

I don't hate Mihir but i have the guts to call out a bad behavior by characters and also praise when it's due. I purely go by their characterization. I cannot simply praise and defend the ugly things, but call pathetic to pathetic.

bpatil3 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

Makers love giving matching colors. There will be more and more such and more close scenes. You can watch and you don’t have to watch it

What are you trying to say??

You think influenced and control my choices 😂😂😂😂

bpatil3 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: luvumjht

Despite having a wife, mihir has allowed mandira and noyna to enter his marriage and take the drastic steps they took!

Mihir is no raja ram!! He may be drugged now, but his past actions have led him to where he is!!

It is strange that his kids never tried to find about him, but that doesnot make mihir a saint!

Agree 100%.

Also I think Tulsi's character is going to die😟. I am assuming as per her conversation with Karan. Let's see.

Mujhe bhi lag rha hai it is better to end her character here, Mihir baar baar kisi ke changul me fase/ fasaya jaaye usse kitna bachana hai, she will be at peace away from SN n people. Har kisi ke liye sacrifice karke kya mila usse nothing🙄🙄..

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: bpatil3


Going to save Karan's business was his own choice.

Didn't he throw Angad out of SN when he cane with Vrinda didn't he throw money and behaved like a maniac?? So if Angad ran away on the wedding night, he has to throw him and marry off his so called friend's niece to Rithik??? 😡 don't look back how his son was doing during the leap?? Taunting Noina darling, uske isharoan pe kone me bhagna were even more disgusting. He did it entirely in his full consciousness.

I don't hate Mihir but i have the guts to call out a bad behavior by characters and also praise when it's due. I purely go by their characterization. I cannot simply praise and defend the ugly things, but call pathetic to pathetic.

No. You don’t call out characters at all except mihir. You only hate Mihir and worse even blame him for things he didnt do. I called Mihir before when he was wrong, but that doesn’t mean I will blame him for things he didn’t do, don’t call out others and blame him for things other characters do. And again you are bringing preleap 6 year things when the discussion has been about preleap 10 year and after
bpatil3 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: ElitePerfumer

Kabhi kapde kabhi goggles 🤣🤣🤣

What if men too applying Nail polish, wo bhi match karleta.😂

Lipstick dekha kya aapne kabhi match kiya ussne?? 😜

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: bpatil3

What are you trying to say??

You think influenced and control my choices 😂😂😂😂

When did I influence or control your choice? Makers are going to give them matching colors and your hated Mihir scenes with other women. So you can watch it or not. It’s your choice or you can wish for the demon Mihir to die or make ekta exit him so you can watch the show peacefully
bpatil3 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

No. You don’t call out characters at all except mihir. You only hate Mihir and worse even blame him for things he didnt do. I called Mihir before when he was wrong, but that doesn’t mean I will blame him for things he didn’t do, don’t call out others and blame him for things other characters do. And again you are bringing preleap 6 year things when the discussion has been about preleap 10 year and after


Chill, I can't change your thinking. Neither I hate Mihir, but I definitely hated when he did go overboard by his choices and priorities, but you defend his finger licking Noina was an act of humanity. And I am matured enough to distinguish things and I am open to learn things from anyone at any point, but i refrain learning from obsessed and blinded people.


So you pls keeep loving, praising, defending every disgusting act and version of his, i will do mine 😃.

No hard feelings, this could be my last reply to you. Thank you so much 🙏🙏.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: bpatil3


Chill, I can't change your thinking. Neither I hate Mihir, but I definitely hated when he did go overboard by his choices and priorities, but you defend his finger licking Noina was an act of humanity. And I am matured enough to distinguish things and I am open to learn things from anyone at any point, but i refrain learning from obsessed and blinded people.


So you pls keeep loving, praising, defending every disgusting act and version of his, i will do mine 😃.

No hard feelings, this could be my last reply to you. Thank you so much 🙏🙏.

No. I bashed him for the finger thing a lot too until someone me told to watch the scene again and how he couldn’t find the tissue there. That’s when I changed my opinion about that scene

No hard feelings from my side too. I understand you hate Mihir with other women. I don’t like it too. But it’s makers choice and that’s how itv works. They always show leads with others. It’s nothing new. What can we do

Edited by The_Best - 9 hours ago

Related Topics

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2 thumbnail

Posted by: graphicd96 · 2 months ago

Episode 1: A New Beginning, A Hidden Truth Note: This is an original fan-fiction and not part of the official storyline. Opening Sequence The...

Expand ▼
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2 thumbnail

Posted by: Armu4eva · 3 months ago

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi-EDT #20 DT NOTE PG 19

Hello folks Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 2. Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...

Expand ▼
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2 thumbnail

Posted by: Armu4eva · 3 months ago

Hello folks Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 2. Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...

Expand ▼
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2 thumbnail

Posted by: Armu4eva · 4 months ago

Hello folks Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 2. Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".