

Rajkumari Indumati - Aman
Chutki - Gullu
Chota Bheem - Yung
India k Bheem - Arishfa 
Do you think BB will bring a task? 

Waisey I had to google this cartoon 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏


Rajkumari Indumati - Aman
Chutki - Gullu
Chota Bheem - Yung
India k Bheem - Arishfa 
Do you think BB will bring a task? 

Waisey I had to google this cartoon 😂
https://x.com/nahyan_here/status/2104473955415539765?s=46
I love this so much damn
Originally posted by: infinity101
I would fully support Chuha gang if my cutie joins them
Maua can eff off
Imagine ampa and qazi is same team 😂
And luv qazi would be besties
https://x.com/nahyan_here/status/2104473955415539765?s=46
I love this so much damn
Yeh chezz
Qazi played for himself 
Dekha maine kal hi tiger Asif ko zero kaha tha aur meri sunke woh khud bhi ab apne apko zero keh raha hai,dekh rahe ho meri paunch

https://x.com/biggboss_tak/status/2104499103069565154?s=46
Maybe Yung has a crush on Love so gets jealous seeing her and Gullu flirt with each other so jealousy mein yeh sab bak deta hai 😂😂
I know thats why I said without Qazi maqua would split in 2 groups: group 1 Gullu/Aman/Kanika and maybe uditi and group 2 Mahi/Yung and arishfa lol
Waise uss din Qazi singing Love hua during the ball task for her was so cuteOriginally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
https://x.com/biggboss_tak/status/2104499103069565154?s=46
Maybe Yung has a crush on Love so gets jealous seeing her and Gullu flirt with each other so jealousy mein yeh sab bak deta hai 😂😂

Ninu! You should've sung "Aaj jaane ke ziddd na karo" to me 🥰😂
QT started to sing Dil hai ke maanta nahi too 😍 BB doesn't wanna hatao the screen from this Gullu's showmance tho 🙄
Innlogo ke liye kuch karna hi nhi chahiye!I am so happy Qazi didn't sacrifice for Uditi in the nomination task
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.8k