Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mahi ka aisa lagta hai kafi well prepared hoke aayi hai. Iska kuch bhi smj nee ara. I am not able to judge her. Chuglikhor lagti hai bas but not doing anything overtly wrong either
I m.glad uditi proving me right 
She is here with her fake personality cute or innocent banke Pagal bana Rahi hai 
she is playing mind gamesOriginally posted by: infinity101
Mahi ka aisa lagta hai kafi well prepared hoke aayi hai. Iska kuch bhi smj nee ara. I am not able to judge her. Chuglikhor lagti hai bas but not doing anything overtly wrong either

Originally posted by: infinity101
You want Uditi in this gang?
Yaar han just because I think she likes Qazi tou shipping hoti rahegi altho my preferred ship is LoQa
Yaar fake toh nahi hai lol.I m.glad uditi proving me right
She is here with her fake personality cute or innocent banke Pagal bana Rahi hai
Assif Scout and Love ke saath Aura likha hai tumne 

she is fakeOriginally posted by: infinity101
Yaar fake toh nahi hai lol.

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-
Yaar han just because I think she likes Qazi tou shipping hoti rahegi altho my preferred ship is LoQa
AaQa kyun nahi?
Even I think she likes him, not in that way of course lol, but they seem to have a good bond.Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-
Yaar han just because I think she likes Qazi tou shipping hoti rahegi altho my preferred ship is LoQa
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.8k