Yeh Fitoor Tera episode discussion thread # 2- Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

303

Views

2.7k

Users

11

Likes

650

Frequent Posters

Shivi.forever thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Yaar muze laga tha ye genuinely care karta hai sumo ki but precap dekho clear ho gaya all he cares about his family and himself nothing else 🤦‍♀

Ab to muze woh scene dekhna hai jisme Jeet R se bole you don't deserves junior

He was always the good boy. Be it when Sanjeev was spewing venom on jeetdhan scene. He didn't get anything out of his mouth ct caught ur tongue ridhaaaaaaaannnnnnn.

Shivi.forever thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Mayurana

Even I'm in 2 minds i want their confession to be private so that they can openly express their feeling but I also want it to be in front of everyone too so people can see what they mean to eachother

And sant Jeet na bhi mane to I trust my I mean his girl ki vo usko raste pe le hi aayegismiley37

I am all ready for the jhadu wiper and mop scene. Popcorn k sath dekhungi jeet ki kutayi.

Bring it on

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Mayurana

Even I'm in 2 minds i want their confession to be private so that they can openly express their feeling but I also want it to be in front of everyone too so people can see what they mean to eachother

And sant Jeet na bhi mane to I trust my I mean his girl ki vo usko raste pe le hi aayegismiley37

Ye marriage track show ka last track to hai nahi

Is liye Itni jaldi JeeYa expose nahi honge I guess

RS marriage break hogi somehow then chal na reel banate hai song me jaise dikhaya hai waise somu jeet sir ko chase karegi smiley9

Ek bar dono confess kar denge uske bad double trouble start honga

Mayurana thumbnail
Posted: 42 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Ye marriage track show ka last track to hai nahi

Is liye Itni jaldi JeeYa expose nahi honge I guess

RS marriage break hogi somehow then chal na reel banate hai song me jaise dikhaya hai waise somu jeet sir ko chase karegi smiley9

Ek bar dono confess kar denge uske bad double trouble start honga

I hope ki esa hi ho, shadi tootne ka reason kuch aur hi ho. JeeYa ko thoda time mile bina shadi wali nonsense ke, fir unki story aage badhe, realisation na bhi ho thode time to bhi chalega.

In fact story should progress gradually let Saumya overcome her truma and touch phobia. She can start her singing too, then love realisation and confession which will lead to family conflicts.

Related Topics

Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: Chinmayi18 · 1 months ago

Yeh Fitoor Tera episode discussion thread # 1

Let's discuss about "Yeh Fitoor Tera" episodes here

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 23 days ago

Welcome to the Yeh Fitoor Tera forum. This forum is currently being moderated by: minakrish Please follow the India-Forums.com- Participation...

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 3 months ago

Yeh Fitoor Tera on StarPlus

https://twitter.com/NovaBazz/status/2068561681991496168

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: minakrish · 1 months ago

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Yeh Fitoor Tera Forum As a reminder, permission for the following threads are needed before opening them. Any...

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: wuthering · 27 days ago

So did anyone else feel that they dialed down the intensity of the looks that Jeet gave to Soumya in yesterdays episode compared to todays? Like...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".