Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
The Indumati, Chota Bheem part with Salman, Yung/ Arishfa was really cute
Apna Aasif throwing in pataaka - yeh I thought CB was for Arishfa
Yung was like kyun phansa raha hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
The Indumati, Chota Bheem part with Salman, Yung/ Arishfa was really cute
Apna Aasif throwing in pataaka - yeh I thought CB was for Arishfa
Yung was like kyun phansa raha hai
Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
I thought she had done it before Aman said anything 😂 but now that I look at it, I don't think she has either lol!
Waisey I'm liking Kannu in this episode, she's taking Salman's mimicry really sportingly and if this continues, Salman will like her too 😂
Girl's playing the long game
I don't mind Kannu I find her not that annoying, I feel she and Arifsha have a rivalry but Kannu doesn't wanna fight with her openly 
Bakri task is gewd! 
Salman: Matlab, Aman dumb hai? 

Aman is such a kiss arse, saying he needs to publicly apologize to Kanika and Infront of Salman. Hamesha tedha muh bana kar jawab deta hai 
Everyone asking how Yung's hair is holding up? It's cos he's tied it into a top bun with a thin hair band.
Duuuhhhhhh! 

Yung genuinely enjoys Sprout and Asif's company usse crisis ho raha hai ke woh abb kaise dusro ke saath time spend karega.
Tbh from the clips I have seen Qazi's group gossips a lot. The other group does as well but I think they have their other fun (in their definition).
Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
Everyone asking how Yung's hair is holding up? It's cos he's tied it into a top bun with a thin hair band.
Duuuhhhhhh!
Ayee Haye saku knows everything about yungu 
Yeah so safe bet for her is to talk about her journey and respect 
topic koi bhi ho lol
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Aman is such a kiss arse, saying he needs to publicly apologize to Kanika and Infront of Salman. Hamesha tedha muh bana kar jawab deta hai
Yeah his teda muh cracks me up 
And At the start when Aasif was responding to being chosen for the fire bin, Aman was like "Guests are here, mustn't argue" Then when Aasif was laughing at him & trolling him for his shock of the sudden fire, he wouldn't shut up/stop arguing. Guests jaye tel lene 
Yes I used my eyes
Salman asked him if he's Bob Marley 

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.8k