Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
King abhi aata hoga.
Punk ka mann kar raha hai badi posts padne, tabhi yeh pange waali posts aa rahi hain
King abhi aata hoga.
Punk ka mann kar raha hai badi posts padne, tabhi yeh pange waali posts aa rahi hain
I hope its not another post explaining why ullu will win 
Mazak kar raha hoon king
Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
Aman getting caught out. This guy is a moorkh for bringing botox up on tv but
Arishfa and hoity-toity were fully s engaged in the convo huh?
Just a few people back, Uditi claimed that she doesn't know why people talk about her face and makeup. Why is she so engrossed about botox on Kannu's face?
I don't think kannu has done Botox ironically and if she has she's done a subtle and good job 
King getting ready to explain why he doesn't think Ullu will win only to end up explaining why he is the most supported...tanu and king ki planning chal rahi hai abh
Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-
I hope its not another post explaining why ullu will win
Mazak kar raha hoon king

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
I don't think kannu has done Botox ironically and if she has she's done a subtle and good job
I thought she had done it before Aman said anything 😂 but now that I look at it, I don't think she has either lol!
Waisey I'm liking Kannu in this episode, she's taking Salman's mimicry really sportingly and if this continues, Salman will like her too 😂
Girl's playing the long game 
The Indumati, Chota Bheem part with Salman, Yung/ Arishfa was really cute
Apna Aasif throwing in pataaka - yeh I thought CB was for Arishfa 

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.8k