Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV- Page 184

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.8k

Views

7.5k

Users

56

Likes

5.4k

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Katniss1

yes I wanted to ask the same as Ritzie.

Which one is closer to BB?

I did see one episode of Salman and Sohail , but not sure what alliance was about ...


I tried to watch that one episode but itna fake lag raha tha ki 10 minutes ke baad band kar diya. Upar se Sohail bahut ajeeb lag raha tha.

Katniss1 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

I have been watching since season 5 lol

was it good? Interesting characters?


infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Katniss1

was it good? Interesting characters?


No I mean since season 5 I have watched all the seasons smiley36 and yes season 5 had interesting characters lol
Katniss1 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

No I mean since season 5 I have watched all the seasons smiley36 and yes season 5 had interesting characters lol

Ah! Got it!

Which is fav season?


Katniss1 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Ritzie

I tried to watch that one episode but itna fake lag raha tha ki 10 minutes ke baad band kar diya. Upar se Sohail bahut ajeeb lag raha tha.

I was surprised to see Sohail like that 🙈 .

Sohail is fun, I like him.


EXOL thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a day ago
Katniss1 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Any Sunday news for the current show?

I am yet to go through 100 pages of ddt 😅..it's a big task ...

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yaar I liked Prateik too smiley10 He was my fav. Hated Teja smiley11

Me too he was my fav too smiley10

Ritzie thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Katniss1

I was surprised to see Sohail like that 🙈 .

Sohail is fun, I like him.


I liked him in God tussi great ho.

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Asif ka baseer se bhi bura haal hoga smiley37smiley37

Bole to the OG Kushal Tandon Season 7. Sallu's favourite mandir ka ghanta. smiley37

Related Topics

Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 3 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 25th Sept 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 4 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 24th Sept 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Leprechaun · 5 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 23rd Sep 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Armu4eva · 6 days ago

Bigg Boss 20 - Daily Discussion Thread - 22nd September 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: mnx12 · 7 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 21st Sept 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".