Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV- Page 182

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.8k

Views

8.3k

Users

56

Likes

5.4k

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Soch muje, Northy aur Punk ko Munnu 6 sim ko uss time defend karna padta tha ddt pe smiley18

Wesy infi kya achaa lagaa tha uss munnu main. I remember i used to troll him but saath bura bhi lagta tha because you and northy used to like him.

Katniss1 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Muje toh BB hi pasand hai smiley42

I can't watch any other show 🙈 I watch it solely for Salman!
(Since I have come to know about chingu ji then for chingu ji's comments too... so salman and chingu makes it interesting in chaotic ways 😂)


BB I watched shweta Tiwari season, Gautam season, and imam season. I can rewatch Gautam season again and again! What drama and clever twists!

Can rewatch Imam season since the day he joined. 😂


Ritzie thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Reality show? Itny saarey toh ayein hain rise and fall, lockupp, alliance, traitors etc

Oh ok. Mujhe laga kisi specific ki baat kar Rahi ho.

Katniss1 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Reality show? Itny saarey toh ayein hain rise and fall, lockupp, alliance, traitors etc

yes I wanted to ask the same as Ritzie.

Which one is closer to BB?

I did see one episode of Salman and Sohail , but not sure what alliance was about ...


NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Uss season I supported pratik and north told me pratik is his fav along with Umar. 'Twas rare to see where pratik was his fav smiley37

Vicky was an arse but he was humiliated too much

I remember, we had an healthy argument back then. I was like pixy seems sensible but how come she is supporting pratik 😂🫣.

Haan vicky was tharki but as player he had potential but BB ruined his game.

infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Wesy infi kya achaa lagaa tha uss munnu main. I remember i used to troll him but saath bura bhi lagta tha because you and northy used to like him.

Yaar to be honest I was a bit biased kyunki Lock up ke time se I kinda liked him and wo baki gharwale bahot annoying the uss time. And only on the show muje theek lagta tha, uski personal life ki jo dhajjiyan udai thi bechare pe daya si aati thi smiley18 Aur yaha itna bajta tha sochti thi thoda defend hi kar lu smiley24
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Wesy infi kya achaa lagaa tha uss munnu main. I remember i used to troll him but saath bura bhi lagta tha because you and northy used to like him.

I remember they both used to defend him but thodi embarrassment ke saath smiley36. Matlab abb kisi haddh tak hi defend kar sakte the. That's the worst tho when you like someone and everyone is trashing them.

infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Katniss1

I can't watch any other show 🙈 I watch it solely for Salman!
(Since I have come to know about chingu ji then for chingu ji's comments too... so salman and chingu makes it interesting in chaotic ways 😂)


BB I watched shweta Tiwari season, Gautam season, and imam season. I can rewatch Gautam season again and again! What drama and clever twists!

Can rewatch Imam season since the day he joined. 😂


I have been watching since season 5 lol
Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Vicky? As in Ankita's husband? I thought you named him as one of your many favs in any given season smiley23smiley36

He's an arse tho deserved it in retrospect.

Haha haan fav toh tha but tumhara bhi tha so had to use him to troll u back 😂

And yeah he's an arse so did really deserve it 😂

Related Topics

Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 4 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 25th Sept 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 5 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 24th Sept 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Leprechaun · 6 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 23rd Sep 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Armu4eva · 7 days ago

Bigg Boss 20 - Daily Discussion Thread - 22nd September 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: mnx12 · 8 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 21st Sept 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".