Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV- Page 125

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.8k

Views

7.3k

Users

56

Likes

5.4k

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago
Manoj Tiwari ne apni beti ko bheja tha taski voh viral hojaye like Ravi Kishan. Par ulta aur bezzati hogaya smiley37

Also idk why he has to copy EVERYTHING with Ravi smiley37

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Yung ke followers tezi se increase ho rahe insta pe even more than Qazismiley39.Is this bots or genuine followers smiley24

I would say mostly genuine. Strong dhh community support + scout fans

Tiara-p thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail 3rd Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

I would say mostly genuine. Strong dhh community support + scout fans

Show main toh usska adhi baat hi nhi samajh ati phir bhi itni strong support smiley19

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I loved Kanika's dress.

As someone who had female crush on her - mujhe toh voh bhi achi nahi lagi smiley36
Edited by JustRandomGirl - 18 hours ago
Tiara-p thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail 3rd Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

chalo sahi hai at least someone isnt using PR and all smiley36 I feel all these PR and stuff have worsened TV esp reality shows. If Qazi wins this season which seems the case for now, I will be really glad that finally at least someone without PR and without cult fandom won the show!

Pata nhi woh jeetega yah nhi lekin public ka dil zaroor jeeta hai wohsmiley9. I just hope he gets great opportunities after the show,after all the hardships he deserves something goodsmiley27

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yeah. PCC used to be very pretty during the BB days. What has she done to her face smiley29 Funnily both PCC and Kanika were besties I guess but PCC had a much better personality and arc than Kanika on BB lol. Like Kanika is so non existent on the show it's kinda embarrassing, Sallu called her as invisible as Isha today lol.

PCC and Kanika have a lot of career and offscreen similarities smiley36 But in BB both are so different smiley3Naagin mai Kanika actually overshadowed PCC performance wise(also Ekta did favour her too)z I wish Kanika did the same in BB, but she is nowhere near to PCC.

I am esp surprised she didnt save Isha, and more surprised Isha was okay with it and didnt say anything. I guess thats why they became friends smiley36

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Ankit ka waking up wala expression >>> Gullu's 2 week captaincy smiley17

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Me neither. Personality toh jaroor Ankit ka accha tha. Gullu is not close to him. But as a player he is doing better.

Ankit kabhi khela hi nehi. Neither he liked being in BB. Woh bahot accha actor hai and I don't want to see him ever in reality shows except may be KKK.

Ankit Babu was my fav in BB16 smiley18 I loved his nonchalant behaviour smiley36 Also he was way better than the Mandali guys. Mujhe genuinely sirf usse and Shiv ko acha lagta tha, and sometimes Abdu and PCC in that season.
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Asif ka baseer se bhi bura haal hoga smiley37smiley37

i saw somewhere baseer said in a recent interview Bb20 ke ladikyan sundar hai and I think he meant it would be easier for him to create love angle kind there . Oh god this guy smiley44 Yeh baseer paka kanika ya uditi ke peeche lag jatasmiley37 I remember last season iska khatarnak wala PR tha still got eliminated smiley37
infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

It's so shady, I read they didn't formally adopt but muh bole types.

Yaar legally toh adopt kar bhi nee skte honge na since the parents are still there

Related Topics

Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 2 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 25th Sept 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 3 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 24th Sept 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Leprechaun · 4 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 23rd Sep 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Armu4eva · 5 days ago

Bigg Boss 20 - Daily Discussion Thread - 22nd September 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: mnx12 · 6 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 21st Sept 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".