Manoj Tiwari ne apni beti ko bheja tha taski voh viral hojaye like Ravi Kishan. Par ulta aur bezzati hogaya

Also idk why he has to copy EVERYTHING with Ravi 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Manoj Tiwari ne apni beti ko bheja tha taski voh viral hojaye like Ravi Kishan. Par ulta aur bezzati hogaya

Also idk why he has to copy EVERYTHING with Ravi 
Yung ke followers tezi se increase ho rahe insta pe even more than Qazi
.Is this bots or genuine followers
I would say mostly genuine. Strong dhh community support + scout fans
Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-
I would say mostly genuine. Strong dhh community support + scout fans
Show main toh usska adhi baat hi nhi samajh ati phir bhi itni strong support 
As someone who had female crush on her - mujhe toh voh bhi achi nahi lagi

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
chalo sahi hai at least someone isnt using PR and all
I feel all these PR and stuff have worsened TV esp reality shows. If Qazi wins this season which seems the case for now, I will be really glad that finally at least someone without PR and without cult fandom won the show!
Pata nhi woh jeetega yah nhi lekin public ka dil zaroor jeeta hai woh
. I just hope he gets great opportunities after the show,after all the hardships he deserves something good
Originally posted by: infinity101
Yeah. PCC used to be very pretty during the BB days. What has she done to her face
Funnily both PCC and Kanika were besties I guess but PCC had a much better personality and arc than Kanika on BB lol. Like Kanika is so non existent on the show it's kinda embarrassing, Sallu called her as invisible as Isha today lol.
PCC and Kanika have a lot of career and offscreen similarities
But in BB both are so different
Naagin mai Kanika actually overshadowed PCC performance wise(also Ekta did favour her too)z I wish Kanika did the same in BB, but she is nowhere near to PCC.
I am esp surprised she didnt save Isha, and more surprised Isha was okay with it and didnt say anything. I guess thats why they became friends 
Ankit ka waking up wala expression >>> Gullu's 2 week captaincy 
Ankit Babu was my fav in BB16Me neither. Personality toh jaroor Ankit ka accha tha. Gullu is not close to him. But as a player he is doing better.
Ankit kabhi khela hi nehi. Neither he liked being in BB. Woh bahot accha actor hai and I don't want to see him ever in reality shows except may be KKK.
I loved his nonchalant behaviour
Also he was way better than the Mandali guys. Mujhe genuinely sirf usse and Shiv ko acha lagta tha, and sometimes Abdu and PCC in that season.i saw somewhere baseer said in a recent interview Bb20 ke ladikyan sundar hai and I think he meant it would be easier for him to create love angle kind there . Oh god this guyOriginally posted by: SunqianFan
Asif ka baseer se bhi bura haal hoga
Yeh baseer paka kanika ya uditi ke peeche lag jata
I remember last season iska khatarnak wala PR tha still got eliminated 
Yaar legally toh adopt kar bhi nee skte honge na since the parents are still thereOriginally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
It's so shady, I read they didn't formally adopt but muh bole types.
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.4k